Your Dogs Personality

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by TiflovesBCs, Jun 2, 2012.

1. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

Sara posted this video on youtube

Thought I'd give it a go myself. Thought I'd post it here incase anyone else wants to create a video about their dogs personality.

It certainly gets you thinking.

2. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

3. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!!
    Loved both of these!! Hope to see more!!

Tif, you had some still photos in your montage, how do you make a video with still photos? Maybe i can do it, too, (i have no video camera yet) using only still shots,
    is there some type of free program to make still-photo montages??
    bekah1001, Dogster and TiflovesBCs like this.
  4. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

I use windows live movie maker that came with my laptop. you may have it. You can do videos and/or pictures with it. I'm learning as i go lol
    Dogster and tigerlily46514 like this.
  5. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

i love when she wiggles her tail touches either side of her and she kinda looks like a seal lol. We get that greeting everytime we come home.
  6. Puppylove Well-Known Member

Great videos!! I love them! Well done.. Makes me want to start filming my pooches..
  7. southerngirl Honored Member

I would love to see videos of your dogs.
    tigerlily46514 and Dogster like this.
  8. southerngirl Honored Member

Love the video Tif and Sara
    I might just do this for Missy. The biggest part of her personality is Crazy.
  9. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

darn, my computer does not have that program "live windows movie maker"....darn.

does anyone know of a free program that one can use to make slideshows of still-photos??
    Dogster likes this.
  10. Dogster Honored Member

GREAT VIDEO TIF!!!! Hero's was GREAT too!!!:D I think I'll do one with Shivon...
    tigerlily46514 and TiflovesBCs like this.
  11. Dogster Honored Member

Tigerlily, what kind of computer do you have???:D
    tigerlily46514 likes this.
  12. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

haha bella does too but she always does it when i dont have my camera
  13. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

14. sara Moderator

OK seriously!

I was like "No I didn't!?" O_o then realized you were talking about the *other* Sara LOL We need to figure this one out... I think I'll call her "Hero's Sara" or maybe "Sara #2"

I'm having flashbacks of when I was in Elementary School and there were 4 Sara(h)'s in my class...:confused: Last initials became commonly used...:cautious:
  15. sara Moderator

Oh, by the way, both vids were very well done! LOL
  16. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

//Tigerlily, what kind of computer do you have???:D//

rofl, i am so dumb, i am not sure what to say, no idea what brand, but, it is a PC, the old fashioned kind, with one big box, and a monitor, but i am hoping to trade it for a laptop. Is that the right answer? :ROFLMAO: or, are you rofl? ha ha. wait, wait, i got more info--I think it is 32 bit windows, uses windows "whatever is latest" version, but not vista, the next one down from vista...

THANKS FOR LINK, Tif, i will give that a go! btw, all the UK and other European ppl here now have me saying "give it a go":ROFLMAO::rolleyes::LOL: is that okay if i steal your words?

NO way is that Sara a #2, by anyone's measure!!!! :ROFLMAO: lol!
    and Sara, oh yeah, i had 3 jeans in my class, too, lol.:rolleyes: And tons of coworker "Jean"s as well. One time me and another nurse named Jean were both pulling up a patient in his bed after he'd slid down too far, and he asked our names, and we were both Jean. I said, "Think how many times in your life, you've pulled up pair of jeans...and now, YOU are being pulled up by a pair of Jeans!":LOL:
    sorry for derail, but i still think that story is funny about ppl having same names.:ROFLMAO:
    Anneke, TiflovesBCs and Dogster like this.
  17. Dogster Honored Member

Oh, I think Windows Movie Maker comes with laptops.O_o But you can still download it. And by the way, your slideshow on youtube is GREAT!!!
    I don't really have to worry about that, LOL:ROFLMAO: But there was a DOG in agility level 2 named Maya:rolleyes:LOL:ROFLMAO:
    tigerlily46514 and TiflovesBCs like this.
  18. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

lol, i was only practicing just moving and inserting photos, was just a rough draft to practice doing it, as no one will ever accuse ME of being real great at computer stuff!!:ROFLMAO: Was huge bummer i could not insert my own music on the slideshow,:oops: i want a program that i can use my OWN music, ~vs~. choosing from what sounds like cellphone ringtones for songs.:ROFLMAO:

and then, i have to explore where is best place to get cheap music....
    *sigh*.
    Dogster likes this.
  19. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

the one i use lets you pick the music
  20. Anneke Honored Member

Haven't used it yet, but Picasa has a feature for making a movie(slideshow) with your own music.
    Problem is, your music can be banned, when you post it on you tube, because of copyrights. That's why I never use music.