Your Dogs Personality

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!!
Loved both of these!! Hope to see more!!

Tif, you had some still photos in your montage, how do you make a video with still photos? Maybe i can do it, too, (i have no video camera yet) using only still shots,
is there some type of free program to make still-photo montages??

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
darn, my computer does not have that program "live windows movie maker"....darn.

does anyone know of a free program that one can use to make slideshows of still-photos??

sara

Staff member
OK seriously!

I was like "No I didn't!?" O_o then realized you were talking about the *other* Sara LOL We need to figure this one out... I think I'll call her "Hero's Sara" or maybe "Sara #2"

I'm having flashbacks of when I was in Elementary School and there were 4 Sara(h)'s in my class...:confused: Last initials became commonly used...:cautious:

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
//Tigerlily, what kind of computer do you have???:D//

rofl, i am so dumb, i am not sure what to say, no idea what brand, but, it is a PC, the old fashioned kind, with one big box, and a monitor, but i am hoping to trade it for a laptop. Is that the right answer? :ROFLMAO: or, are you rofl? ha ha. wait, wait, i got more info--I think it is 32 bit windows, uses windows "whatever is latest" version, but not vista, the next one down from vista...

THANKS FOR LINK, Tif, i will give that a go! btw, all the UK and other European ppl here now have me saying "give it a go":ROFLMAO::rolleyes::LOL: is that okay if i steal your words?

NO way is that Sara a #2, by anyone's measure!!!! :ROFLMAO: lol!
and Sara, oh yeah, i had 3 jeans in my class, too, lol.:rolleyes: And tons of coworker "Jean"s as well. One time me and another nurse named Jean were both pulling up a patient in his bed after he'd slid down too far, and he asked our names, and we were both Jean. I said, "Think how many times in your life, you've pulled up pair of jeans...and now, YOU are being pulled up by a pair of Jeans!":LOL:
sorry for derail, but i still think that story is funny about ppl having same names.:ROFLMAO:

Dogster

Honored Member
Oh, I think Windows Movie Maker comes with laptops.O_o But you can still download it. And by the way, your slideshow on youtube is GREAT!!!
NO way is that Sara a #2, by anyone's measure!!!! :ROFLMAO: lol!
and Sara, oh yeah, i had 3 jeans in my class, too, lol.:rolleyes: And tons of coworker "Jean"s as well. One time me and another nurse named Jean were both pulling up a patient in his bed after he'd slid down too far, and he asked our names, and we were both Jean. I said, "Think how many times in your life, you've pulled up pair of jeans...and now, YOU are being pulled up by a pair of Jeans!":LOL:
sorry for derail, but i still think that story is funny about ppl having same names.:ROFLMAO:
I don't really have to worry about that, LOL:ROFLMAO: But there was a DOG in agility level 2 named Maya:rolleyes:LOL:ROFLMAO:

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
lol, i was only practicing just moving and inserting photos, was just a rough draft to practice doing it, as no one will ever accuse ME of being real great at computer stuff!!:ROFLMAO: Was huge bummer i could not insert my own music on the slideshow,:oops: i want a program that i can use my OWN music, ~vs~. choosing from what sounds like cellphone ringtones for songs.:ROFLMAO:

and then, i have to explore where is best place to get cheap music....
*sigh*.

Anneke

Honored Member
Haven't used it yet, but Picasa has a feature for making a movie(slideshow) with your own music.
Problem is, your music can be banned, when you post it on you tube, because of copyrights. That's why I never use music.