You probably won't believe me...

luna may

You probably won't believe me, but I've just started to teach Kesem 'Down'.
She learnt it quick as a flash! We started less that five minutes ago, and she already responds treat-less! (A.k.a bribe-free, but NM ;)) :LOL:

Yay me! :great:

E

emmasmamma

Doesn't suprise me one bit. I've always thought poodles were the smartest dogs!;) Especially ones that look like Kasem:dogtongue2:

Kinda makes it hard to do before an after videos though don't it?

luna may

Hmmm... Actually, what I meant by the post is how far back I am remembering to train the simples, most basic things... But a good pat on the back is always satisfying :doghappy:

marineangel

Wow that's great! Some dogs learn pretty quick, i was just teaching my husband's Boxer to lay down as well and he responds to it very quickly, the only problem we have with him is potty training him, the girl we got him from said he was potty trained but he's definitely not trained! I'm getting my German Shepherd puppy soon and i can't wait to teach him all these cool tricks!

heidib860

Way to go Kesem. It's taken Max a good week on the down command. We're still working on his attention when it comes to doing commands when someone else is in the room creating a distraction. But I guess that is to be expected because he is a puppy.

heidib860

Marineangel,

I remember waiting for Max to come home. I was counting the days. I hope you post a picture as soon as you get your new arrival.

Niko is so cute.