Yay Bella Has Learnt "paws Up"

Dogster

Honored Member
YAY!!!! SOOO CUTE!!!!! Congrats Tif and Bella!!!!!!:ROFLMAO: LOVE Jenny watching in the background!!!:love:

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
She always watches, tried to teach Jenny this after but nope not interested lol. will have a go another day with her. She's set in her ways of waving paw = treat lol.

Dogster

Honored Member
I guess Jenny wants Bella to do all of the work!!!!:LOL: Maybe she likes to watch Bella doing tricks????

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
LOVED IT!! Tif, i LOVE how YOU post videos showing HOW you taught the trick! I LOVE those kinds of videos! I think those kinds of videos are VERY HELPFUL to the rest of us, and also, very helpful to struggling beginner dog trainers, to see HOW it is done, what it looks like, when a dog is just beginning to learn a new cue.
Most everyone posts finished cues, which is also exciting and inspirational, but, i soooooooooo enjoy watching HOW someone else taught a trick, HOW another dog learned a new trick. THANK YOU TIF!!

GREAT WORK!!

and lol, Dogster, i always enjoy watching any background dogs, too!!!:ROFLMAO: it's also fun to watch background dogs perk up at the click, ha ha!!

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Thought I'd post the whole thing from start to finish because I struggled to find a tutorial for it myself. :) Jenny isn't clicker trained so se doesn't assosiate it with treats so she doesn't go mad. She just sits patiently hoping for a treat lol

Bella keeps looking at the stool and then me now lol as if to say "can we do some more"