Wow What A Change!

Dogster

Honored Member
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE ENGAGEMENT!!!! :LOL: That is SOO great!!!! No comments on the new site though, havn't been a member that long....

charmedwolf

Staff member
Congrats on the engagement! I wondered where you had disappeared to!

The layout is definitely a big change that Jean made so the site would look more "adult" and get a more variety of people to the forum. It's all changing for the better!

Lexy88

Hehe thanks :LOL:

Well done Jean DTA looks primo!!

I'm thinking about putting Blade into the harness and giving sledding/carting a go this year.. just getting advice on whether he would be suitable or not - don't want him to get injured.

How is the rest of the DTA crowd?

sara

Staff member
I'd wondered where you'd got to! Congrats! and welcome back!

We're all good here too, well sorta... I'm one handed right now (again... maybe this time they'll do surgery!) and Scout and Zoe moved to Ontario with my Mom... so I'm short a couple of dogs... :(

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
WELCOME BACK and CONGRATS!!! :LOL:
Yes, the website is going through some changes, all good!
Hope you, Blade, and the rest of the family is doing well. :)

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
OH, Sara, you are one-handed? Is it carpel tunnel? Hope you heal well and fast, with or without the surgery, good luck!

sara

Staff member
Yeah, it's CT, as well as arthritis, Tendonitis, Tennis Elbow, and a thumb joint that wont bend... kind of a mess, actually. These issues have been building for years, and I've been in and out of Physio and doctors offices many times... but nothing helps.

Dogster

Honored Member
Feel better soon Sara!!!!:LOL:I hope you get your hand back!! Let's hope the surgery (if necessary) goes well!!!!

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
:(oh, bummer what a bummer, Sara, hope they find something that can help. sorry to hear it. The carpal tunnel surgery is usually marvelously effective, but, you are one-handed during recovery.