Wow What A Change!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Lexy88, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Lexy88 Well-Known Member

Been a while since I've been on here... been soooo busy! How is everyone? What's new? The 'new' layout of DTA is SO cool!!
    I got engaged just before Xmas :D Me and Blade have been cruising through the forests etc as usual...

2. Dogster Honored Member

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE ENGAGEMENT!!!! :LOL: That is SOO great!!!! No comments on the new site though, havn't been a member that long....
  3. charmedwolf Moderator

Congrats on the engagement! I wondered where you had disappeared to!

The layout is definitely a big change that Jean made so the site would look more "adult" and get a more variety of people to the forum. It's all changing for the better!
    Dogster likes this.
  4. Lexy88 Well-Known Member

Hehe thanks :LOL:

Well done Jean DTA looks primo!!

I'm thinking about putting Blade into the harness and giving sledding/carting a go this year.. just getting advice on whether he would be suitable or not - don't want him to get injured.

How is the rest of the DTA crowd?
    Dogster likes this.
  5. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

Lexy! there you are!! Congrats on the engagement!!
    Dogster likes this.
  6. sara Moderator

I'd wondered where you'd got to! Congrats! and welcome back!

We're all good here too, well sorta... I'm one handed right now (again... maybe this time they'll do surgery!) and Scout and Zoe moved to Ontario with my Mom... so I'm short a couple of dogs... :(
  7. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

Yes, the website is going through some changes, all good!
    Hope you, Blade, and the rest of the family is doing well. :)
  8. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

OH, Sara, you are one-handed? Is it carpel tunnel? Hope you heal well and fast, with or without the surgery, good luck!
  9. sara Moderator

Yeah, it's CT, as well as arthritis, Tendonitis, Tennis Elbow, and a thumb joint that wont bend... kind of a mess, actually. These issues have been building for years, and I've been in and out of Physio and doctors offices many times... but nothing helps.
  10. Dogster Honored Member

Feel better soon Sara!!!!:LOL:I hope you get your hand back!! Let's hope the surgery (if necessary) goes well!!!!
  11. Lexy88 Well-Known Member

Aw Sara! I'm sorry to hear about that, hope surgery goes well for you if it's needed.
    Dogster likes this.
  12. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

:(oh, bummer what a bummer, Sara, hope they find something that can help. sorry to hear it. The carpal tunnel surgery is usually marvelously effective, but, you are one-handed during recovery.