Wouldn't You Just Love To Have A Dog That Does All This???

Dogster

Honored Member
OMD I LOVE THIS VIDEO!!!!:love: I think it's the best one of all 3!!! The vacuum and mopping trick was really cool, considering teaching Shivon this :sneaky:

Dlilly

Honored Member
I agree, it is the best out of the 3! But the music got a bit annoying after a while… :cautious:

I'm not a big fan of Jesse's owner anymore because of some rumors I've heard about his owner, and her sister who has Kaine the GDD. I love the videos still though, and Jesse ROCKS! ;)

rouen

Experienced Member
I'm with Dlilly, I do enjoy watching Jesse but I'm not a fan of his people. Have you noticed they only post videos when they want votes for random contests? O_o

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Jesse is the best! Oh, to have a dog who could clean the house!!! :LOL: I think I might make mine watch this a few times, maybe they can take a few notes and we can start working on the vacuuming, they're clearly big enuf..... hmmmm....... :p :ROFLMAO:

Anneke

Honored Member
Yes I was curious about that too. I haven't seen the other vids yet, this one was posted by one of my facebookfriends. I don't know anything about the owners.

MaryK

Honored Member
Loved the video:D Ra Kismet's already half way there with the wake up trick. He wakes me up right on time and, if I don't respond, will remove the duvet and he WASN'T taught that trick either. That was a 'self taught' one. Of course, his 'wake up' method isn't quite so refined, his idea is to land right on top of me with HUGE kisses:D And he's a little bigger than Jesse

Yes am also curious as to why some are not in favor of Jesse's people??????