Wouldn't You Just Love To Have A Dog That Does All This???

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Anneke, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Anneke Honored Member

I love this vid:D I''l have to teach my dogs to make me breakfast and do the housecleaning:ROFLMAO:
    Tâmara Vaz, dogcrazy, MaryK and 3 others like this.

2. Dogster Honored Member

OMD I LOVE THIS VIDEO!!!!:love: I think it's the best one of all 3!!! The vacuum and mopping trick was really cool, considering teaching Shivon this :sneaky:
    Tâmara Vaz likes this.
  3. Dlilly Honored Member

I agree, it is the best out of the 3! But the music got a bit annoying after a while… :cautious:

I'm not a big fan of Jesse's owner anymore because of some rumors I've heard about his owner, and her sister who has Kaine the GDD. I love the videos still though, and Jesse ROCKS! ;)
  4. southerngirl Honored Member

Love all of the tricks. I think I'm going to teach Missy the clean up a spill on the floor next. It looks like a fairly easy trick(she's been working on some hard ones lately).
    MaryK, Anneke and Dogster like this.
  5. sara Moderator

I LOVE Jesse! And that's a great video :)
    Dogster likes this.
  6. Jean Cote Administrator

What an awesome video, I love it!! Jesse is truly an inspiration.
    Tâmara Vaz, MaryK and Dogster like this.
  7. rouen Experienced Member

I'm with Dlilly, I do enjoy watching Jesse but I'm not a fan of his people. Have you noticed they only post videos when they want votes for random contests? O_o
  8. jackienmutts Honored Member

Jesse is the best! Oh, to have a dog who could clean the house!!! :LOL: I think I might make mine watch this a few times, maybe they can take a few notes and we can start working on the vacuuming, they're clearly big enuf..... hmmmm....... :p :ROFLMAO:
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  9. Evie Experienced Member

Lol. Jesse is awesome!!! That was so incredibly cute :p:love:
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  10. southerngirl Honored Member

Got to ask why aren't you guys a fan of Jesse's people?
  11. Anneke Honored Member

Yes I was curious about that too. I haven't seen the other vids yet, this one was posted by one of my facebookfriends. I don't know anything about the owners.
  12. MaryK Honored Member

Loved the video:D Ra Kismet's already half way there with the wake up trick. He wakes me up right on time and, if I don't respond, will remove the duvet and he WASN'T taught that trick either. That was a 'self taught' one. Of course, his 'wake up' method isn't quite so refined, his idea is to land right on top of me with HUGE kisses:D And he's a little bigger than Jesse

Yes am also curious as to why some are not in favor of Jesse's people??????
    Tâmara Vaz, Dogster and Anneke like this.
  13. Dogster Honored Member

Mmmhmm I'm also wondering...
    Tâmara Vaz likes this.
  14. Pawtential Unleashed Experienced Member

I have followed Jesse for years - love that dog!
    Tâmara Vaz and Dogster like this.
  15. doglover1234 Active Member

Omg! love all of the tricks! Jesse rocks!!!:D I have to teach Murphy that!:sneaky:
  16. dogcrazy Experienced Member

I love Jesse!! More tricks on my trick list!!
  17. boltandjenny Well-Known Member

Jesse is such an amazing pup! I think this was one of their best videos!