Would You Buy This?

Dlilly

Honored Member
No. My dog's don't have breath that is that bad. I'd rather spend my money on treats for training than this.

Dogster

Honored Member
Hmmm, that sounds cool.:) Shivon doesn't have really bad breath, but I think I'd like to try that someday. Maybe when it comes to stores in Canada...

I just wonder if it actually works. It would be useful, cuz Shivon gets motion sickness in the car, she pants, and the car smells like doggy breath.:sick:

Honored Member
No. I don't like dogs licking my face anyway so I try to avoid it so it doesn't matter so much if their breath stinks as they arn't going near my face with it.

Although I am thinking about starting to brush Holly's teeth to avoid problems in the future. I think most dog-breath develops because of tartar build up and tooth decay and is not normal or healthy. Dogs should not have really bad breath unless they just ate something stinky or have some oral health problems (I think I read that somewhere, might not be completely right)

Anneke

Honored Member
Well, my dogs don't do the things shown in the video. They don't eat garbage or poop, they don't drink from the toilet.;)
And they don't have bad breath. I don't brush their theeth. By giving them good bones to chew they hardly have any tartar build up.
Cooper is six years old and has clean teeth, they are starting to go a bit yellow, but no major tartar.
Jinx has white teeth, but then she is only 2 years old.
I don't mind at all when they give me my facial in the morning and in the evening, when I come home:D Saves me a scrub;):ROFLMAO:

Evie

Experienced Member
No i wouldn't buy it, simply because it's cloaking or hiding the real problem. My vet has made it very clear that no dog should ever have 'doggy breath' and that doggy breath is a sign of dental disease which should be treated/prevented.

MaryK

Honored Member
I wouldn't buy it. Agree Evie, it would be just cloaking something more sinister. Ra Kismet doesn't do any of those things, Zeus will eat cat poo but he's not a licker anyway and does at least have the courtesy to have a drink of water afterwards.

Ra Kismet is a licker and I too adore the doggy facial, removes make up better than any product I know of:D And he has very sweet smelling breath. Plus he chews on lemons, so has his own personal 'breath freshener' not that he needs it but his breath is ultra lovely when he's chewed a lemon, kinda sweet with a citrus tang:D

Both dogs have bones and even Zeus who's 11 and a 1/2 has good clean teeth. Ra Kismet is only two and a 1/2 and his teeth gleam. Speaking of bones, must have another try at getting Ra Kismet in for the night, little terror has been out side all evening munching on his bone!

Dogster

Honored Member
I really don't mind getting licked by Shivon.:):D I don't think it would fix her breath that much, now that I think about it. She doesn't lick the stuff that was in the video:sick: You'd have to do it a couple times a day for them not to have bad breath. Wouldn't buy this doggy version.