Will You Vote For Rucker?

jordyquint

Experienced Member
Thank you! We're behind (not in the most votes section of the page) and I'm not sure what the other contestants have.. so I'm a little paranoid! haha

jordyquint

Experienced Member
Thank you everyone! We're still in sixth place (meaning dead last) if nobody votes. I've posted this on my FB page I don't know how many times and frankly, I think everyone is getting annoyed, but they aren't voting either! haha

I seriously wish I knew how many votes the top three had! It'd be so much easier... my guessing it they have about 30-50 right now. I'm pretty sure Rucker is in his 25-30 range though, so I'm not sure.

jordyquint

Experienced Member

We are still behind and have been in 6th place since the contest started two days ago! Please help us win!

jordyquint

Experienced Member
The contest ends in one week. If you have a facebook, I'd really appreciate your vote! Rucker moved up to 5th place last night. Please share the link with your friends and family too. And remember, you can vote every 24 hours.

Happy voting!

Dodge

Whoop whoop ^^:D am on facebook since only a little while now (nearly 2 weeks I think,lol) and have just voted,will vote every day untill its finished,fingers crossed for you :love::love::love:

(oh and shared it with my few friends,hope that they will vote,too,bare in mind I ve only got like 10 friends or so,dont want to many,cant keep up else:ROFLMAO:)

jordyquint

Experienced Member
Rucker is NOW at fourth place! Hooray!

Keep voting to get him even further!!

Thanks everyone!! I appreciate it!!

jordyquint

Experienced Member
Thank you!

Rucker dropped down to fifth place... Please send the link to everyone you know and bug the crap out of them!! haha
I want to at least place third! Please keep voting every 24 hours... we only have FIVE days left!

jordyquint

Experienced Member
He's up to fourth now... I'm going to say we need 50+ votes to stay ahead of the black and white dog (fifth placer currently) and maybe that will move us even further!!!! :D

Thank you!

jordyquint

Experienced Member
We dropped back down to fifth place... I can't get on facebook until the contest is over now... so I'd really appreciate everyone's votes! We only have 4/3 days left... and I did everything to try and place him at third and now it seems like everything is too far away. :'(