Which area does your dog LOVES most to be petted?

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Wow that was a quick answer CollieMan. :) I just posted the poll hehehe

My B.C. loves to be petted on the head & neck, but if in the bed or on the couch, she loves her belly rubbed. :dogsmile:

My husky is more neck & ears. :dogsmile:

Hard to pick just 1 answer ... but between the two I would have to choose neck since they both like it.

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Mudflap--everywhere, but she's a sucker for leg massages, especially back legs
Rusty--neck and ears
Zeke--long as he's getting snuggled he's happy, but he likes his chin and neck(under his head) rubbed
Nick--back scratch

storm22

Experienced Member
i chose other as storm loves a couple of those answers everytime, his head (between his eyes) and his butt, both are just as wonderful as the other to him, koda is all over her body, but she'll gooberface on getting her belly rubbed,

her funniest thing she does if were sitting on the ground together, she'll lie down legs streched out and crawl around me in circles scratching her own belly, (with a look of pure pleasure on her face) she does it all the time at dog training (must be something about that grass, it is a corse grass)

dilkara

I voted other, Ludo loved his chest and legs to be scratched. Penny likes along her back and sides.

snooks

Experienced Member
Well after breakfast this am we all layed on the floor and my girls wanted to vote again.. Their favorite place to be petted is on theor bodies anywhere. Ahhhhh doggie bonding . :dogsleep:

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
snooks;15924 said:
Well after breakfast this am we all layed on the floor and my girls wanted to vote again.. Their favorite place to be petted is on theor bodies anywhere. Ahhhhh doggie bonding . :dogsleep:
bah ha ha!! hilarious wording!!!:msngiggle:

yvonne

Dude loves the area above his eyes massaged gently, it sends him into a little trance xx

bellapup

Bella must've been named right, because she'll drop straight down from standing and wiggle her Belly up in the air. *LOL* Although behind the ears is a really close second. She does tend to like her butt scritched but only when standing, and she'll curl up her whole body to watch me scratch her...almost as if to make sure I'm doing it right.:dogtongue2: