What's happening?

leema

Hey everyone! Haven't checked in for a while, how are you all doing?

Have been a little bit slack lately, but I'm hoping to get back into it soon. ;)

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome back Leema!

It has been quite some time since we saw you on the DTA, how are you? How are the dogs? :dogsmile:

Things are going great over here in Canada, the snow has melted and I am back to work. :) The dogs also get more exercise as we go biking and play Frisbee. :dogsmile:

leema

Hey, I'm good! :) Dogs are good too.

Weather has just got cold here, supposed to get down to 8C this week! Brrrr!

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
How fun to be on an international board, to be reminded the 'other' half has opposite seasons! GOOD LUCK MAKING IT THROUGH WINTER!! Do you get snow?

Doesn't having a dog make one love the onset of spring even more?

(I WISH MORE PEOPLE POSTED THEIR LOCATION under their name.)

storm22

Experienced Member
tigerlily46514;17606 said:
Doesn't having a dog make one love the onset of spring even more?
hell yeah it does its been raining and cold here for the past week we're just heading into winter aswell, took the dogs to the park and you shoulda seen the mud fly as they spun round to catch their balls, but they had fun, now i have to clean the car eventually, storm was wagging his tail and it looked like the back window wiper needed a cleanit looks like smeard mud on the window lol (maybe wait to spring so i only have to do it once lol)

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
Ah geez, i feel so bad for you going INTO winter, we just came out of it, and wow, was it a LOOONNNNNGGGG really icey and cold and snowy one.
but, winter IS a good time for learning tricks!! Kept my border collie wore out on snowy days, all the tricks!!

storm22

Experienced Member
yeah i do start doing more tricks in winter in summer were usually at the beach and out mucking round