Well Hello Everybody,xx

Dodge

:Dthought I might just say hi properly again,I dont want to high jack other threads,giggle, the move went well,and my am I glad to have internet again,its funny how dependent you become,lol!! Thank you running dog,I didnt want to reply on the other thread,giggle,ooooooooooooooooh its nice to be back :ROFLMAO::love::D:) sooo much to read,so many new members,wow,I may just say hi to all of you like this,rather then replying to each one,what a cop out,ey :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Lexy88

Hey!! Welcome back! Glad to hear the move went well - moving is horrid isnt it?? How is Dodge the doggy? :D

Dodge

LOL,ooooh running dog,of course you could ve started a thread,would ve made me feel right special :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hi AOertle,nice to meet you too,looking forward to chat,better go through the introductions to find out who s who (y):)
Hi bekah :p:LOL::LOL:
Hey Lexi,god you re right,moving is the most horrid thing in the world,we moved from a four bed room huge house into a two bed room flat,wow,the amount of rubbish you hoard for years and years is amazing,we ve thrown away sooo much stuff!! Our boys aint impressed,they have to share a small room together,lol,not ideal for 15 and 16 year old boys,but hey ho,needs must:LOL:
Dodge is settled now,the first week he didnt really like it,the second day he sat in front of the front door and had a face on him like "Oook mother,this adventure was nice,but can we go home now:ninja::(!!!" bless him,but he s totally fine now,lots of playing in the garden,lots of walks,lots of runs with his mates and training to keep his brain busy sorted that situation out:love:
(got a mate popping in for coffee,will be back later:))

sara

Staff member
Nice to see ya! Glad the move was good. Ollie was like that when I moved with him, he was really not impressed, and wanted to GO HOME!!! 'till he found a friend :)