Weirdly Dorky Veronica And The Hotdog Of Doom.

MaryK

Honored Member
How did I miss this thread? LOL Veronica is thinking "hey Mom you're supposed to EAT hot dogs, not drop them". She's so funny, but so very good, the way she did drop the hot dog, after eventually holding it, it amazing. Both my boys would inhale a hot dog, not a chance of them holding/dropping one - unless they dropped the odd crumb which would soon be snaffled up!

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Veronica is just toooo cute, I fall in love with her more every time you post a video or tell a story!! :love: Personally, I think it was a trick hotdog, and it was just really really heavy!!!! :ROFLMAO: Omd, she's such an adorable girl, her face is so expressive!! And yeah, not a lot of chance that hot dog would have lived such a long life on my kitchen floor, either!! :LOL:

southerngirl

Honored Member
Lol, my dogs would be like forget holding that thing I'm eating it. She always puts a smile on my face with her videos.

MaryK

Honored Member
:LOL: Just had a thought! If Leaf were around poor Veronica wouldn't even get a chance to 'hold' the hotdog - Leaf would snaffle it straight out of her mouth - she's 'in training' NOT to pinch Zeus treats - there's hope - somewhere dimly in the future she'll 'get it'. Veronica is just so beautiful I adore her:love:

:LOL:Really Jackie, how could you suggest it's a fake hot dog? As if the beautiful, gracious Veronica would pull a prank like that on anyone - scandalous thoughts Jackie:eek: Of course the hot dog is real, Veronica is a well mannered lady who doesn't snaffle her food at all, never, not once!:D

jackienmutts

Honored Member
I was suggesting it was a "trick" hot dog, and so so heavy, she couldn't even pick it up!! :ROFLMAO: We all know Veronica is well-mannered (I wish mine were). :love::LOL: I wouldn't even try asking mine to hold a hot dog!!! After they finished laughing (and snarfing it down), they'd say "what hot dog????" :confused::rolleyes::LOL::ROFLMAO:

MaryK

Honored Member
I was suggesting it was a "trick" hot dog, and so so heavy, she couldn't even pick it up!! :ROFLMAO: We all know Veronica is well-mannered (I wish mine were). :love::LOL: I wouldn't even try asking mine to hold a hot dog!!! After they finished laughing (and snarfing it down), they'd say "what hot dog????" :confused::rolleyes::LOL::ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Same here Jackie, especially Leaf she'd be with Makena and Alf, laughing but a nano second after she'd snarfed down the hot dog, that would only take a nano-second.:LOL: Wish my two were as well, fraid there's not much hope of that ever happening though!:LOL: