Vote for me please!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by tx_cowgirl, Nov 15, 2010.

1. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

I'm trying to get some scholarships that require writing some essays. (Unfortunately, you're limited to 700 words so I couldn't really say a whole lot.) I would really appreciate some votes! The money earned from these campaigns will go towards my college tuition and books.
    All you have to do is click the link and click "Vote for this entry."
    http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/PhotosAlbums/PhotoView.aspx?picid=1237941_83334749&pid=186259&scid=569

http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/PhotosAlbums/PhotoView.aspx?picid=1237945_9939984&pid=186259&scid=569

Thanks to all!

:dogblush:

2. jackienmutts Honored Member

You got my votes, tx cowgirl - DONE!
  3. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

Thanks Jackie!! :)
  4. maggies mom Well-Known Member

love your dogs!!!! DONE!
  5. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

Thanks!!! Haven't seen you around here in a while; hope you're all doing well. :)
  6. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

Still going! The contest ends in January. So far I'm in the 90s out of almost 800 entries. Whoo!! Still have a ways to go so all votes are appreciated. :)

Thanks for the support!
  7. bellapup Well-Known Member

Just voted for you. Good luck! :)
  8. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

Bellapup! So good to see you here; haven't seen you around in a while. Hope you and sweet Bella are doing great.
    Thanks so much for the votes!
  9. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

Bellapup! So good to see you here; haven't seen you around in a while. Hope you and sweet Bella are doing great.
    Thanks so much for the votes!
  10. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

Tx, are the results in yet? did you win ??
  11. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

we can vote more than once, you know!!! maybe only once a DAY, but we can vote more than one time!!!! GO TX!!!! HOPE YOU WIN!!!
  12. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

Didn't win two of them, but the other two are still going for a little while longer. Thanks for the support!!!