Vote For Lego In Fido's Casting Call!

luckylego

Experienced Member
Hooray!! We're at 126 :)

I should add that I don't think 1 vote = 1 drop in ranking.. I think it's about the total number. So the dog in 125th place for all I know could have 3 more votes than Lego, who's in 126th.. If that makes any sense. But I could be wrong..

I had a brilliant idea today, and sent her link along to an old high school friend who now plays for a well known band called Faber Drive.. I asked if he would be willing to post her link on her wall and ask his 3500 facebook friends to vote and reshare (and since 99% of those 3500 friends are teenage girls drooling over him, they would do it in a heart beat too ;)).. So fingers crossed that he remembers me and agrees to lend me his fame and do me this favour!

I'm also going to ask Hugabull - the rescue I'm donating to, to repost her on their page in the next couple of days as well. The first time they posted was when she had her HUGE drop from 650th to 230th place.. so they're a big help!

Fingers crossed!!! We're almost there :D

MaryK

Honored Member
MissyBC That's a shame, it's a pity just about everything nowadays goes through FB or something similar:(

Voted and shared!!!!!!!! 126

luckylego

Experienced Member
Hooray! After a few days of holding steady at 126, we've begun to make some.progress again!

Sunday morning is the last day to.vote, and we have a bit of ground to make up, but with a bit of luck and mass reposting, hopefully we can pull it off!

luckylego

Experienced Member
I'm starting to think there's something wrong with the voting site.. It went down a few days ago and a couple times even told me that she was "no longer in the competition".. Since it's back up and running she's been super slow to move anymore, but I'm still trying!!

You should see my mom.. For someone who isn't a dog person at ALL, she's rallying hardcore on my facebook wall

"Lego is #256 !!!Yeah! Come people, WE can do this! Wouldn't it be awesome to have a dog as the Fido representative that's been rescued..and is showing the world that just becuase she lost a leg, doesn't mean she should be put down?!! LET'S DO THIS!"

So cute :)

luckylego

Experienced Member
WOW big slide back to 142.. somebody must have gotten a SURGE of votes to slide her back that far. I'm feeling a tad disheartened.. But even if she finishes around the top 100 I'll be proud. To be in the top 100 in the country is still pretty freaking impressive for a three legged dog that nobody wanted (except me obviously) :)