Vote For Lego In Fido's Casting Call!

luckylego

Experienced Member
Hey guys,

So I don't normally do these things, but after being bugged by several of my friends, I entered Lego in the Fido Casting Call contest (for those that aren't familiar, Fido is a phone company here).. If she wins, we'll get to see her in a Fido ad in the near future, and I for one think that would be pretty darn

If you could help me out by sharing this link, and voting when you remember that would be great.. We have until Sept. 10 so lets spread the word! (Voting is daily, if anyone remembers, and every vote counts!). I don't know if they're picky about the voters being Canadian or not, but its worth a shot..

http://fidocastingcall.ca/dog/664205164/#access_token=AAADRqwmVUPoBANY1OKRz57d71qwylT6WnmYbZClkR61x0HBrY9XepaDnBcPNWIQ6GLR6aSVucwTf7NWqyaIwZCmoBol9FK7w7FF7FZBVwZDZD&expires_in=5432

Thank you

luckylego

Experienced Member
Thanks everyone! Every vote counts, and so far they've definitely helped.. She's skyrocketed from 7000th place to 1200th in just a couple of days!

Oh! And if you can think of any other places where I could post this, please let me know :)

Thanks again!

MaryK

Honored Member
Awesome!:D(y)(y) Guess you've tried to obvious FaceBook and Twitter. Bekah 1001, hope they will, as it helps promote Bullies for all the right reasons.

Will put my thinking cap on and see if I can think of anything which may help.

I'm voting each day and spreading it on my FB and Twitter.

luckylego

Experienced Member
You guys are both awesome! If Bullies in Need could help out, that'd be even better - I work for the woman who runs another group called Hugabull, so I'm hoping she'll help me out and allow me to post it on her site.. But we'll see!

Either way, so far she's down to 946 and STILL dropping by the day :D

jazmataz

Hey guys,

So I don't normally do these things, but after being bugged by several of my friends, I entered Lego in the Fido Casting Call contest (for those that aren't familiar, Fido is a phone company here).. If she wins, we'll get to see her in a Fido ad in the near future, and I for one think that would be pretty darn

If you could help me out by sharing this link, and voting when you remember that would be great.. We have until Sept. 10 so lets spread the word! (Voting is daily, if anyone remembers, and every vote counts!). I don't know if they're picky about the voters being Canadian or not, but its worth a shot..

http://fidocastingcall.ca/dog/664205164/#access_token=AAADRqwmVUPoBANY1OKRz57d71qwylT6WnmYbZClkR61x0HBrY9XepaDnBcPNWIQ6GLR6aSVucwTf7NWqyaIwZCmoBol9FK7w7FF7FZBVwZDZD&expires_in=5432

Thank you
I like your sales pitch. :) lol That's cute. :) (We used to foster 2 pitties. Such good dogs!)

luckylego

Experienced Member
WOW! This morning was a landslide! I woke up at 9am and she was at 625.. by 9:30 she was 512th, and by the time i got to work at 10 she was 389... I am speechless! And although im a tad biased, i completely agree - I love pitties :) thats why, if we somehow manage to pull off a win, I'm donating part of the prize money to the local pit bull rescue :) (the grand prize is the ad photoshoot, but.also a bit of spending money to spoil the dog.. but mines already spoiled enough so its better off going to needier ones than her)

Thanks so much for all the support - you guys are AMAZING!