Videos Of Munch (the Deaf Cat) Including His First And Session Clicker Sessions

sara

Staff member
ok so I finally got a new computer, so I'm in the process of uploading vids now :)

Here's the first one. this is the first time Mouse, Boo and Munch met... not that Boo was all that interested LOL

southerngirl

Honored Member
Awww. Boo was like play with me Munch. Munch is soo pretty, he reminds me of my sisters white cat Sky who is also deaf.

sara

Staff member
Nope, Mouse wanted Munch to Play... Boo was the one that wandered in halfway through, then just walked away lol

tylerthegiant

Munch is very pretty, great personality!

Hey, aren't all cats deaf? They sure act like it. :LOL:

I want to clicker train my ferrets, I keep being told I can't do it but if Karen Pryor can train a hermit crab to ring a bell I think I can clicker train a ferret.

Caiti

Experienced Member
I know this thread is about the cat but I have to say, your dogs are really frickin adorable! :p

Munch is beautiful. My mum used to have a cat that looked just like him named Marbles, he was deaf too. Its so amazing how you've taken in all these deaf animals. :love:

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Munch is gorgeous!!! And looks like he's learning quick! Lol I love my cat to death but she is extremely intellectually challenged. :ROFLMAO:

brody_smom

Experienced Member
I know this is off-off topic, Sara, but I noticed the hockey-talk on your tv in the background. Who is your family cheering for? I know none of Alberta's teams made it. ( I am a Canucks fan ... don't hate me!)

MaryK

Honored Member
Love all the vids:love: Mouse sure wanted Munch to come play, so cute:D Munch is just beautiful, I love white cats, it's a shame a lot are born deaf, though LOL I know Sara you'll not totally agree with me there.

And having said that I sometimes think all cats are deaf too, along with being just plain sybaritic and lazy. My two are, the only time they move is when foods around!:rolleyes:

brody_smom

Experienced Member
And having said that I sometimes think all cats are deaf too, along with being just plain sybaritic and lazy. My two are, the only time they move is when foods around!:rolleyes:
Mary K, you are expanding my vocabulary! First "hirsute", now "sybaritic". Where were you educated?

MaryK

Honored Member
Mary K, you are expanding my vocabulary! First "hirsute", now "sybaritic". Where were you educated?
Sorry, didn't mean to be rude. I was educated in the U.K. and eeeek have a Master's degree in English Lit - which LOL means I know the language but am still ghastly at spelling!!!!!!!!! Get mixed up between French ,English and Phonetic spelling, especially when writing - thank God for spell check! Add that to the fact that my brain works faster than I can type and again thank God for spell check, proof readers and other such wonderful people:D

brody_smom

Experienced Member
Sorry, didn't mean to be rude. I was educated in the U.K. and eeeek have a Master's degree in English Lit - which LOL means I know the language but am still ghastly at spelling!!!!!!!!! Get mixed up between French ,English and Phonetic spelling, especially when writing - thank God for spell check! Add that to the fact that my brain works faster than I can type and again thank God for spell check, proof readers and other such wonderful people:D
No, not rude at all! :D Refreshing! I love learning new words. I am a crossword puzzle enthusiast! Keep it up!:D:D

MaryK

Honored Member
No, not rude at all! :D Refreshing! I love learning new words. I am a crossword puzzle enthusiast! Keep it up!:D:D
Thank you:D We have more than a love of dogs in common, I'm a crossword junkie too, even tackle the cryptic ones:rolleyes: LOL we should start a thread "I'm Stuck On Six Down" begins with 's' five letters and ends with 'K":LOL: