Videos of Dog Tricks (Inspirational)

xena98

Experienced Member
Hi Guys
Didnt know where to put it so thought this would do. Found it on another forum that I was in and was taken quite a few years ago this guy doing tricks I thought they were pretty cool anyway enjoy
cheers
Danni and the girls

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
0-0

I must say I am really impressed!!! That is absolutely amazing. Love the leapfrog...and the balancing...and...all of it!!!! That's wonderful!!!

Can you imagine what this guy and Silvia Trkman could come up with? WOW!!!!!

xsara

tx_cowgirl;16613 said:
Can you imagine what this guy and Silvia Trkman could come up with? WOW!!!!!
Honestly, I'm not sure Silvia would be too impressed by tricks that are stressful for joints. Some of them really are amazing, but a couple of them, with "big boned" dogs - I'm not so sure :msniwonder: But it's very impressive to see, undoubtly. They are very well trained.

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Good point--the hindleg leapfrogging looked a little painful. And although it looks very neat I don't think I would ever try the one dog standing on another dog's back(unless it was my teacup chihuhua standing on my Rottie mix's back, lol.). I know I couldn't have someone stand on my back that way. ^^ But overall I thought the ideas and the performance were great. :) I like the double-dog leg weave. Don't think I'm coordinated enough to do that without falling on my face.

Just the creativity of the two trainers I think could result in many interesting tricks. :)

maven

I'm not sure which ones you're talking about Xsara, unless it is the incredibly high jumps by the greyhound. Silvia has many variations of these same tricks already on her website.

But yeah, wonderful tricks and that many years ago. He's fabulous.

Thanks for the find.

xsara

maven;16619 said:
I'm not sure which ones you're talking about Xsara, unless it is the incredibly high jumps by the greyhound. Silvia has many variations of these same tricks already on her website.
Well yes, but her dogs don't weigh as much, and I think that's extremely important (far less pressure on the joints). That's just my opinion - but I still think the guy's amazing, some very good ideas here!

snooks

Experienced Member
How awesome...very obv a positive trainer. The joy these dogs show in working with him is apparent. Thanks so much for making me smile on this one.

szecsuani

Experienced Member
They are impressive, but I won't teach anything like these. I can imagine their joints are screaming! :(

Otherwise, I just adore wehat he is doing. Those balance stuff, and the multiple tricks are just lovely!! :)

srdogtrainer

Experienced Member
Very impressive! I especially like how he successfully phased out obvious cues and makes the tricks look like the dogs just decided to do them on their own.