[Video] Coffee at the computer

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by CollieMan, Feb 15, 2008.

1. CollieMan Experienced Member

I remember years ago, there used to be stories of people thinking that their CD tray was for holding coffee. I must say that in all my years of supporting some of the most stupid users, I never witnessed that, and nor do I know anyone who has.

This video plays on that ol' legend...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO9J5H9Nm4c[/media]

Just made me chuckle...

2. hockey390 New Member

Haha, nice. I saw a website before that was an advertisement for Coca-Cola. It started out with some ad, and then finished off with providing you with a "complimentary cup holder" in which your CD tray would then open. I thought it was cleaver.
  3. emmasmamma Guest

Gee, when I saw the title of the post, my first thought was, "What's Collieman done now". I was picturing a video of Ellie sitting at the computer desk, nursing a cup of coffee!:msngiggle:
  4. Jean Cote Administrator

LOL. You would think they would have hired a real typist, not someone who types "kjhsldkjhflskdjhf lksjdhflksd jhflsdkjhf;aoihw;oehksdfsd". :dogsmile:

But good video, lol!
  5. CollieMan Experienced Member

hehe Not quite, but hold that thought. We're working on something. :)
  6. posie New Member

hahaha that was soo funny I never thort of that befor! good one collieman
  7. morgancherilyn Well-Known Member

Coco's been after my coffee since day one, can't trust her for a second! I recall another post re: what trick do you wish you hadn't taught....I know better than to go there with her, I'd have to paw wrestle her for my caffiene!