Veronica's Dishwasher Trick

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
Thank you guys!! We had allot of fun with this one.

V. has some genetic anxiety/fear issues; especially sound centered...and she used to jump/flinch when a cabinet or door slammed. Then she learned how to close cabinets and doors and realized she could be the one doing the slamming and it has become her favorite part of all tricks! :LOL:

kassidybc

Experienced Member
Did Veronica have any issues closing the door? I'm trying to teach this to Chloe (thanks for the awesome tutorial :) ), and she isn't able to close the door. She's trying really hard to push it closed, I think it may just be too heavy for her...

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
Hmmmm...I'm thinking maybe it's too heavy for her. I had V. use her nose because I didn't want her scratching the outside of the dishwasher...but I did consider taping on a piece of rubber rug backing to the outside of the door and having her jump up and use her paws if she had trouble. I'm thinking that would deliver more force.

We are working on opening the fridge right now...and I don't think she will ever realize that she really can pull hard enough to open it. :ROFLMAO:

MaryK

Honored Member
As always Ms. Veronica is totally awesome!!!!!!!!!:D:love:(y) Love the trick and the way she chat's to you, she's so gorgeous! You can see her thinking all the time! Love the 'how too' thank you for that.(y)

Just loved the music in both videos, so appropriate!!!!!:love:

I too have the same problem with Leaf, she will not push with her nose, not even the fly screen door which is lighter than a dish washer door. Definitely think it's a 'weight' issue, she's just too small. Thank you for the tip on what to do to resolve this matter.