Us again! :D

szecsuani

Experienced Member
So this would be our new video.
I won't add comments to it, just that I don't like how it turned out, but maybe only because I have a really bad day...

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qMHVbt20fY[/MEDIA]

Enjoy!;)

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
That is nice! Have you ever thought of doing doggy dancing? You and your dog are very fluent and would be very good at it!

szecsuani

Experienced Member
Jean;8064 said:
That is nice! Have you ever thought of doing doggy dancing? You and your dog are very fluent and would be very good at it!
Yes I did! :)
I am going to a seminar on tha 27th of April, and we will go to our first competition on the 24th of May! :D (but just in a hobby class, where I can use treats and everything. I want Pami to have very good memories about our first competition... :))

yoyopoodle

That video is AWESOME!! What do you mean you don't like how it turned out?!?! ;)
My favorite part is when you and Pami are walking backwards together and she is on her back feet.

The music is perfectly choreographed - were you listening to the song while you recorded the video?

Hope your day gets better :)

harry8

Wow i'm so jealous - love seeing her jumping through your hooped arms. So clever. Another trick on my to-do list.

stormi

Wow...good job to you and Pami. That is great...I love how her tail is wagging the whole time...it's obvious you put a lot of love into training her. I really like her circling backwards round you whilst you are moving...very impressive! Wishing you all the best for your competition; I'm sure you will be great. Have you got your music and routine sorted yet?

(I'm sure Storm would be very jealous to know there are competitions where treats are allowed in Hungary...she will probably want to emigrate :msngiggle: )

hivin

Oh wow, that's so awesome ... Good luck at the competition ( get someone to video that for you too so we can see! )

Take care: Hivin

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Great video Szecsuani! (Hehe, I know who's getting nominated for Video of the Month... :D ) Keep up the great work with Pami!

szecsuani

Experienced Member
Thank you everyone!

The music is perfectly choreographed - were you listening to the song while you recorded the video?
Nope. I just filmed a session, cut the video (it was originall 5 minutes long...), and added a music. But I am really careful when choosing the music. I wwathced this video about 20 times, with different mucis, and chose which fitted it best.

( get someone to video that for you too so we can see! )
The organizer will get someone who will video the whole competition, so I will be able to show you how our first appearance turned out. :)

Have you got your music and routine sorted yet?
I have the music, and I am now working on the choreography. :)

sarhaspups

Nice job!!! Pami looked great. I loved the video!! I wish I did that good of a job filming!! LOL. :) Thanks for sharing and can't wait to see video from your frist competition!!!

stormi

Ooooh...I look forward to seeing how your first competition went!

Good Luck with putting everything together to the music :dogsmile:

l_l_a

I just saw this video (I've been away for a few days). WOW!! Nice job!!

I especially was impressed with Pami walking backwards on her hind legs! She looks very graceful and confident in all her movements, and the two of you work with such great team work it's a joy to see.

Maybe Pami can teach my dog to be more graceful! (He does everything with great vigor but he's also pretty clumsy so you can imagine what that leads to!)

good luck for your competition!!

szecsuani

Experienced Member
l_l_a;8249 said:
Maybe Pami can teach my dog to be more graceful! (He does everything with great vigor but he's also pretty clumsy so you can imagine what that leads to!)
For how long can I send her to you?:dogbiggrin::msngiggle: