Upgrading Server

Discussion in 'Dog Trick Academy Announcements' started by Jean Cote, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Jean Cote Administrator

We will be upgrading our web server in the next few days, please don't be upset if you can't get on the Site for a few hours. ;)

Jean
    Tâmara Vaz and Dogster like this.

2. Dogster Honored Member

Okay!!! thanks for the heads up!!!:)
  3. Jean Cote Administrator

Okay we should be back online now. There was a big hick-up on the new server that was not anticipated, and the forums were down for about 6 hours until we finally figured out what the conflict was. Sorry for the inconvenience and please let me know if you notice anything not working 'right'.
    Tâmara Vaz, Dogster and southerngirl like this.
  4. Tâmara Vaz Experienced Member

I'm having trouble to upload pictures ....
    Jean Cote likes this.
  5. Jean Cote Administrator

Thank you for letting me know. There is a problem with the flash uploader and had to turn it off. Let me know if this fixes the issue.
  6. Tâmara Vaz Experienced Member

7. sara Moderator

I was trying to get on last night and nearly had a crap... I hadn't been on earlier to see your post Jean.... It's amazing how addicted I've gotten to this site :)
    Tâmara Vaz, Dogster and Jean Cote like this.
  8. Jean Cote Administrator

Yeah. It was only supposed to be down for about an hour, but there was a conflict and even the technicians at my hosting company didn't know why it wasn't working. I had to stay up until 7AM to fix it. ;) But I'm glad it's working now, and it's a much faster server, which will allow this community to grow even more!