Upcoming Performances!!

Sara Carson

Experienced Member
Hey Everyone! Felt I should tell you all about
Hero, The Border Collie
upcoming performances! March 10th-11th Hero and I will be at the Purina National Dog show with a trick team! Come see us at the All About Pet Show Easter Weekend....We are also a apart of the
CottageDog
Club team doing the Ruff'n-It Sport & Comedy program!!! PLUS at the Cottage Dog Show: Weekend Getaway Festival!

Jessie and her owner will be at the Cottage Dog Show: Weekend Getaway Festival! http://www.youtube.com/JustJesse197

~If your in the area come say hi~

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
WOW!! MOST AWESOME, Sara and Hero! BEST OF LUCK and have a blast!!! I hope you will post some photos!!! or videos, of Hero's performances!!!?

Anneke

Honored Member
Too bad I don't live close to you... Now you will have to post foto's and/or video's:D
Good luck and have fun!!!

Sara Carson

Experienced Member
Thanks everyone :D Pictures will be posted for sure and video!
The second show is on hold due to myself not finding a ride and accommodation.. (Not much a 17year old can do)

<3

Dogster

Honored Member
Awesome!!!!! Fame....almost there!!!!:D Just a cople of performances away!!!!:LOL: I'm planning on going to the purina dog show and the all about pets show, but I never heard of cottagedog. Where is the show exactly???

dogcrazy

Experienced Member
I have been to about 5 ``All about pets show`` and I love them!!! I know the magazine Cottage Dog but never heard of the show! Nice profile picture. My dog has the same toy and she loves it! Congratulations on all the shows:D. How are you getting to preform in all those shows!!!!:D

Sara Carson

Experienced Member
Thanks! This ball is Heros favourite!!
The cottage dog festival is a work in progress. First time this year!!
(Connections) haha