Upcoming Performances!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Sara Carson, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Sara Carson Experienced Member

Hey Everyone! Felt I should tell you all about
    Hero, The Border Collie
    upcoming performances! March 10th-11th Hero and I will be at the Purina National Dog show with a trick team! Come see us at the All About Pet Show Easter Weekend....We are also a apart of the
    Club team doing the Ruff'n-It Sport & Comedy program!!! PLUS at the Cottage Dog Show: Weekend Getaway Festival!

Jessie and her owner will be at the Cottage Dog Show: Weekend Getaway Festival! http://www.youtube.com/JustJesse197

~If your in the area come say hi~

2. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

WOW!! MOST AWESOME, Sara and Hero! BEST OF LUCK and have a blast!!! I hope you will post some photos!!! or videos, of Hero's performances!!!?
  3. Anneke Honored Member

Too bad I don't live close to you... Now you will have to post foto's and/or video's:D
    Good luck and have fun!!!
  4. Sara Carson Experienced Member

Thanks everyone :D Pictures will be posted for sure and video!
    The second show is on hold due to myself not finding a ride and accommodation.. (Not much a 17year old can do)

5. Dogster Honored Member

Awesome!!!!! Fame....almost there!!!!:D Just a cople of performances away!!!!:LOL: I'm planning on going to the purina dog show and the all about pets show, but I never heard of cottagedog. Where is the show exactly???
  6. Sara Carson Experienced Member

Aww thanks! Cant wait to meet you.. :)
    Information has not yet been fully released for the show.. It will be held on June 15th-17th in Huntsville! (A lot closer to my home town) haha
    Dogster likes this.
  7. Dogster Honored Member

Bit far from my house.... Love the profile pic by the way!!!!! SOOO CUTE!!!!!!:love:
  8. dogcrazy Experienced Member

I have been to about 5 ``All about pets show`` and I love them!!! I know the magazine Cottage Dog but never heard of the show! Nice profile picture. My dog has the same toy and she loves it! Congratulations on all the shows:D. How are you getting to preform in all those shows!!!!:D
  9. Sara Carson Experienced Member

Thanks! This ball is Heros favourite!!
    The cottage dog festival is a work in progress. First time this year!!
    (Connections) haha