Uh Oh. Naughty Blade...

Lexy88

One of my step son's is still a bed wetter, no big deal, this morning before heading out I put the mattress on the back veranda to air out in the sun..

Come home and it's been ripped up. :eek:

Naughty naughty Blade. I understand that he is probably bored and lonely but I am only gone for 3hrs at a time and he gets 1-2hrs of off leash running every day. Routine hasn't changed in the entire time I have had Blade (2yrs) and he has plenty of toys and bones.

I guess he was just feeling in a naughty mood today. O_o

Lol boy are we going to be in trouble when the Mr gets home :cautious:

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Oh nooooooo....... :eek::oops: :confused: Wouldn't you love to know what got in his head? :sneaky: Or maybe it really wasn't Blade, you see, ummm, er, well, this umm, big mattress attack animal came by, and umm, well, it started to attack the mattress, and well, Blade tried to fend it off, you see, and but ummmm........ :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

MaryK

Honored Member
OMD!!!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You guys are cracking me up:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Courtroom: Blade pleads Not Guilty Your Worship. It was self defense the mattress was attacking me! I should be thanked, if I hadn't killed it, it would have moved on to attacking the house!!!!!!. I saved our Kingdom, the World, the Universe.

Later: Blade stands proudly to attention. National Anthem is played by brass band. Flags are waving. Dignitaries are lined up along the red carpet. Then Blade, with great dignity, moves forward to receive the Nation's Highest Honor. 'Arise Sir Blade, Savior of the Universe'.

Headline on T.V/ news: Courageous Blade Savior of The Universe.
Brave Blade Killed Killer Mattress.
Dog Knighted for Bravery Above and Beyond the Call of Duty.

bekah1001

Honored Member
I guess some dogs are just attracted to certain "smells". I remember Riley loved running around with people's dirty underwear as a puppy :ROFLMAO:

MaryK

Honored Member
I guess some dogs are just attracted to certain "smells". I remember Riley loved running around with people's dirty underwear as a puppy :ROFLMAO:
Actually Zeus still does and he's 11.5 years old. He's the Jock King (only goes for partner's jocks), but partner is a bit untidy, I'm the neat freak LOL guess having dogs all my life has made me that way:LOL:

Yes I agree, must be the smell.

bekah1001

Honored Member
Actually Zeus still does and he's 11.5 years old. He's the Jock King (only goes for partner's jocks), but partner is a bit untidy, I'm the neat freak LOL guess having dogs all my life has made me that way:LOL:

Yes I agree, must be the smell.
Jock King!!! OMG LOL!!!:ROFLMAO: