Two Big Problems..

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Congrats on the progress!!
And Tigerlily, give yourself a giant pat on the back. You have been AWESOME throughout this thread and so many others!!! Kudos to you for giving such great advice and being so helpful!!! (y)

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
wow, THANK YOU, Tx!! :eek::) *YOU* and others here have taught me so much!!
SO SOoooo stoked to see YOU on DTA,:D glad your 300mph life gave you some time!!

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
yeah, i know we here on DTA are supposed to focus primarily on TRICKS,
not behavioral issues,
but,
when these behavior issues DO come up, when others bring up behavior issues,
not offering help to such posts seems unkind.......when i needed help, kind ppl stepped forward to help me,
so i feel i especially owe a debt, to others in the same shoes, passing it on, i guess! I have been there!!
Behavior problems can be tough, and discouraging,
those ppl need all the support that they can get, imo, to not give up. Who knows, sometimes when we help others, it might be one less dog ending up a dog pound,:( for some of the ppl who face canine behavioral issues...(not THIS case, this gal was already headed to right track, but sometimes, you get to worrying if dog might be relinquished if no one helps them find their way, or even just encourages them to press on.)

still, it was nice to hear something good, or feel some support for these efforts!! so thank you!

Dogster

Honored Member
Tigerlily, aside from being a nurse and helping people, you have also helped many dogs and their owners on this site.:) You are a very big part of this site. You definately deserve the title of Honored Member. THANK YOU!!!! (Since Tx brought it up:D)

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
<---high fives, Amateur!! rofl!

to me, no training, is quite as challenging, as helping to rehab a dog!! imo.

THAT *is* the most challenging of all training, imo. Rehabbing a dog, or getting a dog to overcome his issues, imo, takes the most knowledge, most time, most effort, most persistence, most commitment....and can be most confusing for us owners now and then........sometimes, sometimes, it almost makes doggie dancing or agility look like a piece of cake....:ROFLMAO: