Tucker's tricks

Cavalier

I thought we could share what tucker knows as of a few weeks ago. This is really cute and he does all his commands with such gusto. We are currently working on heel and he is getting good but we still need more practice.
There will be a video to follow his intermediate class at pet smart.
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWrsU9OddwA[/MEDIA]
Enjoy.

CollieMan

Experienced Member
Really great work, and you should be extremely proud. I was most impressed by the very clear hand-signals. The dog is attentive, enthusiastic, and clearly enjoying the training. That's the most that any of us can ask for.

Looking forward to seeing future progress.

luna may

He's smart, agile, happy, cute and handsome- CM's right, what more can you ask for? :D Thats a great little dog you have there :doghappy:

E

emmasmamma

WOW! What restraint with the "leave it". I especially liked the stance change between sit and stay. It was like he was planting his feet and was not about to move!

marieke

That video made me totally change my mind about Cavaliers. I always thought they were not so smart and mainly spoiled by their owners but you've really got a nice and clever dog there! (obviously he takes after his owner ;) ) I have to admit my opinion was mainly based on prejudice I think.

Cavalier

Thank you thats all very nice to hear. We are getting him a girl friend soon so we will be starting all over again. I hope she enjoys her training as much as Tucker does. Of course pictures will follow.

l_l_a

Wow, what a great video!! Tucker is doing really well!! I especially like the "leave it" - he was keeping his attention on you the whole time, not even contemplating the temptation!

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Wow nice video! Your dog is so energetic and reactive to your commands! Keep up the good work!!!!! :D

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Excellent work with Tucker!!! Very nice video. ^^ He did a great job. Keep up the good work!