Trickdogging Class Video

Elliot DMDS

Hi there,

Elliot and I are attenting a Trickdogging class here in Spain,
it's really fun and last week it was only us in the class so our trainer did some video footage of it.

Elliot was presented a box and a flower pot, and we tried what we could get out of it during class.
he has never had contact with either of the objects.
soo cute to see what he tried doing instantly :LOL:

Amateur

Experienced Member
Awwwwww
Can I have Elliot !
ok ok I had to ask

What is the purpose of a swing board ? - balance ?

Elliot DMDS

I'm sorry, can't give him away :)

the swing board's purpose is to get the dog used to the movement of the board
before starting with the teeter-totter obstacle in Agility.
Elliot didn't mind the movement at all ;)

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
LOL flower pot + box--put the pot in the trash, then get in the trash. :ROFLMAO: That's the first thing that came to my mind, lol.
You two look like you're having so much fun together. :) Nice vid.

Elliot DMDS

Thank you! We really do!
We were laughing so much when he offered the behavior of putting the flower put into the box while stepping into it- i had to put the sound down and music over it ;)

fly30

Experienced Member
Yes it shows you are having fun and in dog tricks, that's the key to more or less anything !

Anneke

Honored Member
Yes I know the box thing!!! Both my dogs know that one. Now I can't put a box-like thing down, without a dog stepping into it and sitting down:D

I love how Elliot dropped the pot outside the box, wanted to get it, by stepping in the box!
Love seeing a dog think!!

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
too cute!!! I recently taught Buddy to "pick up toys" and put them in toybox,

and once, i accidentally clicked too fast, before i'd realized Buddy had also put his front paws into toybox, and it took me an entire day to undo that one click, rofl....he continued to keep trying to add his front paws into toybox after each toy he put in, too funny.
AWESOME VIDEO, looks so fun!!!

Husky heaven

Hi there,

Elliot and I are attenting a Trickdogging class here in Spain,
it's really fun and last week it was only us in the class so our trainer did some video footage of it.

Somebody else in Spain doing trick training- hurray!!

Where are you based?

Husky heaven

I live in a tiny village called Riogordo thats 40 minutes north of Malaga airport and an hour from the Costa del Sol. About 5 hours south of you. I moved here 4 years ago from the Uk. I have English tv by satelite and saw dogs dancing on Britains got talent and had to start teaching Dako tricks. He is very lazy and was most relieved when I got Grace last year as He gets left in peace while I train her instead! Its good you have your dog over here with you.