Trick Video

dat123

Experienced Member
An amusing video I found while surfing :msnrolleyes:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prOzOsJpR7Q[/media]

Maybe this could be a monthly challenge one day .
Can your dog count ???????? :msniwonder:

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hi dat123,

Thanks for sharing!! I had not seen this video for a long time! :D I think she turns her head to make the dog stop tapping his foot. I wish they wouldn't zoom so much so I could watch the handler. :)

I think this would be a fabulous challenge idea!!! Maybe in April as the March ones are already set-up and ready to go! :D

My dogs cannot count tho. I wish they did, maybe they could balance my checkbooks!! :D

leema

Jean;5713 said:
I think she turns her head to make the dog stop tapping his foot. I wish they wouldn't zoom so much so I could watch the handler. :)
I agree on both fronts!

THE DOG IS SO CUTE. What an expression. :)

The trick at the beginning was beautiful, too, even though it wasn't very good at it. :p

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Haha I agree. At the end of the first part she was like "Mouth! Good dog!" since the dog had the treat in his mouth. :)

Reminds me of a family guy when Brian doesn't obey Peter and while he is leaving he's like "Yeah I now command you to leave! That's right, flip me off!".

LOL

Here is a video of it, it's about 1/4 in the episode. I couldn't find a youtube, since this one you can't fastfoward. :(