Trick Trainer In Uk

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Blackshuck, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Blackshuck Member

Hi, I found this forum while searching for a specific trick training query I have. Looks like a great source of information and I look forward to seeing everyone's tricks!

I am a dog trainer in the UK who supports kind, force-free methods of training dogs and the adoption of rescue dogs.

2. jackienmutts Honored Member

Hi and welcome to the forum. Lots of us have rescue dogs and we love positive-reinforcement training, so you've defiinitly come to the right place. What kind of dog(s) do you have? Feel free to post in any area or jump in anywhere, we're a friendly bunch. :LOL:
  3. bekah1001 Honored Member

Tâmara Vaz likes this.
  4. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

Welcome I'm from the UK too.
  5. Anneke Honored Member

Hi and welcome!
    Tâmara Vaz likes this.
  6. Dlilly Honored Member

Welcome to DTA!!
    Tâmara Vaz likes this.
  7. southerngirl Honored Member

Tâmara Vaz likes this.
  8. Pawtential Unleashed Experienced Member

Welcome - make youself at home - pics, vids....what was the specific training issue you were looking for help on?
  9. Tâmara Vaz Experienced Member

10. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

WELCOME!! i LOVE that you also enjoy the "kind" type of dog training, you will fit in great here!!

Yes, yes, i agree with the others, let's see some photos of your dogs, and feel free to tell us about them, too! if you want to. we love photos here!:ROFLMAO:
    Tâmara Vaz and Dogster like this.
  11. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

Tâmara Vaz and Dogster like this.
  12. dogcrazy Experienced Member

13. Dogster Honored Member

WELCOME!!!!:D Glad you support positive methods!!!! Hope you enjoy the forum!!!
    Tâmara Vaz likes this.
  14. sara Moderator

Welcome to the DTA! You're just going to fit right in here :D
    Dogster and Tâmara Vaz like this.