Treibball Dogs In The Making ?

Linda A

Experienced Member
They certainly like the ball! Now all you have to do is get it under control. Good luck with that. LOL! I don't know if I could ever do it.

MaryK

Honored Member
Wow great video!!!!!!!! So jealous too of your back yard and the snow!

Amateur where did you get the ball? Is it available online with over seas shipping (at a realistic cost)? I need a decent ball for Ra Kismet which Zeus cannot destroy. Must be soft though, the Aussie Staffy Ball proved to be way too hard and injured both Ra Kismet and myself.

Amateur

Experienced Member
Its just a cheap everyday exercise ball for humans that we had laying around - so really light and soft.

I made sure it was pumped up as much as possible to avoid the dogs getting a tooth into it. If its really full because of its diametre its hard for them to get their mouth on it - so far so good.

As for getting it under control - Ha ! I thrive on chaos !

MaryK

Honored Member
Its just a cheap everyday exercise ball for humans that we had laying around - so really light and soft.

I made sure it was pumped up as much as possible to avoid the dogs getting a tooth into it. If its really full because of its diametre its hard for them to get their mouth on it - so far so good.

As for getting it under control - Ha ! I thrive on chaos !
Thank you Amateur, hadn't thought of checking out human exercise balls. Will do that.