Too Much Cuteness To Handle.. Again

luckylego

Experienced Member
Alright.. I probably take waaay too many videos of Lego and Malcolm (my roommate's kitten), but the way I figure.. You can never have too many adorable pit bull/kitten videos!!

The video goes on for a bit, but the family guy soundtrack makes it so much better.. I'm sure near the end you can hear me giggling about it :p

Dogster

Honored Member
ADORABLE!!!!!!!!:love::love: Awwwww, I love the part when Malcolm hugs Lego's leg- TOO CUTE!!!!!:love: You're right, you can never hve too many adorable pit bull/kitten videos!!!!:D

MaryK

Honored Member
Absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love: I'm with you Dogster, LOVE where Malcolm hugs Lego's leg:love: To cute for words:love::D

We can never have too many Pitties and Kitten vids!

With your permission may I put this vid on Ra Kismet's FaceBook Page? He (with my help:D ) is doing all he can to rid Pitties of a bad rep.:D We cannot do more at present, as they and any dog who is a Pittie X, are totally banned here!:mad:

luckylego

Experienced Member
Oh absolutely! I tell anyone who wants to use ANY Lego media to help out the breed to go right ahead - no need to ask :)
Its such a shame they're banned over there.. Are you in Australia? I've heard a rumor that the breed ban there goes as far as to automatically seize and euthanize any pittie or pittie X, whether its done anything wrong or not (but gosh I hope that's not true!) :( We have problems here too.. A couple nearby cities are considering implementing BSL. I myself turned down a good sized scholarship to my school of choice, all because the province where it's located has a strict pit bull ban and doesn't allow any to enter the province.. Sucks. BUT.. The rescue group that my boss helps run (Hugabull) has done something pretty cool to help raise awareness. They rented out a couple theatres and are showing the documentary called "Beyond the Myth" to the public these next two weekends. They also put aside tickets and invited city counsel members from various nearby municipalities, as well as news reporters, writers for dog magazines, vets and animal behaviour experts to come watch the documentary and stay for a panel discussion afterwards. Its sort of a cool way to raise awareness and get people to look past all of the hype.. AND most importantly, to educate thoe who are MAKING these laws, yet have little to no knowledge or experience with these dogs. It should be pretty fun, I'm going next weekend :D

MaryK

Honored Member
Thank you:)(y)

Sadly in Australia, I have discovered to my horror, that in SOUTH AUSTRALIA, yes the breed ban goes as far as automatically seize and euthanize any pittie or pittie X, whether it's done anything or not - sorry it's true (and people wonder why I don't like living in this State:mad:). Plus in the same State (S.A) debarking is STILL legal!!!!!!!!!!!

In Victoria you may have a pittie or pittie X but it MUST be de=sexed, so in other words they are trying to eliminate the breed completely.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breed-specific_legislation#Australia

This is NOT up to date - note South Australia has changed the law since it was made in 2004. How I know is the electrician who came recently had to lie through his back teeth to prevent the council seizing and euthanizing the dog (as friendly as you could wish to meet). It was a friend's pittie X for no other reason than the dog was a pittie X. He was 'dog sitting' for his friend and was so relieved when his friend found a place to live in Queensland and collected his dog. The same may apply to other States, but not sure on this, except Victoria where now they must be de-sexed! It's ghastly!:mad:

Just put the vid up on Ra Kismet's Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ra-Kismet-And-Friends/201138410017118