Tidy Your...uhm..paddock???

Anneke

Honored Member

There are a lot more of this horse doing clickertraining. I have been watching this with awe!!!
I used to do tricks with a horse and Oh my do I wish I had known about clickers back then!!!

Anneke

Honored Member
Sorry, don't mean to. It is a german vid, so I can't do anything about this. I was just browsing on youtube and stumbled on some vids of horses doing clickertraining. I didn't know you can't see the vid everywhere.... Did't know you could block countries from watchingO_o Shows how much I know about youtube:D

Dogster

Honored Member
Somehow I can watch it here... wierdO_o I would never have imagined that horses can be clicker trained!!!! Wow!!!!! I love watching the horse clean up!!!!!:D

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
I can't see it either. O_o
I love watching videos of clicker-training with other species!! So far I've seen videos of llamas, horses/donkeys/mules, wild cats of various kinds, wolves, rats, and fish. So neat!!

achieve1dream

Experienced Member
I do clicker training with my horses and donkey. :) There's a ton of info, pictures and videos on my blog http://rdxhorses.blogspot.com I've had Chrome (2009 Friesian/Arabian) since he was five months old. I didn't start clicker training him until he was year old though because I couldn't find a treat he liked. I LOVE clicker training with him. He's so confident, personable and fun. Not trying to brag but he's the best horse ever lol!!

I can't see the video either. :(

sara

Staff member
I saw it! Looks like fun! Horses are such amazing animals. Karen Pryor has a section on clickertraining horses in "Reaching the Animal Mind"

Anneke

Honored Member
I do clicker training with my horses and donkey. :) There's a ton of info, pictures and videos on my blog http://rdxhorses.blogspot.com I've had Chrome (2009 Friesian/Arabian) since he was five months old. I didn't start clicker training him until he was year old though because I couldn't find a treat he liked. I LOVE clicker training with him. He's so confident, personable and fun. Not trying to brag but he's the best horse ever lol!!

I can't see the video either. :(
I have been looking through your site. Wauw, your horses are beautifull!! Chrome doesn't look like a frisian. I wouldn't have guessed it if I had not known. But I like his color. I have a thing for gray horses:D
I used to take care of a frisian mare for a while, never got to ride her though. She was sold to south africa. I just adore these horses.

I am jalous of the place where you live... wow!!!

achieve1dream

Experienced Member
He's only half Friesian. His sire is a Friesian, but his mom was a flea-bitten gray Arabian. Chrome is going gray like her. He's only (almost) three so he looks more Arabian now, but I've been told the older he gets the more he'll start looking like a Friesian. I don't mind though because he totally inherited the Friesian's personality and that's the best part. :D