Thread Title - The Holiday Card Thread

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
I thought it would be fun to have a thread where we can all post the photos we are using on our holiday cards and/or festive photos of our dogs dressed up for the holidays!

To start I will share the 2 photos we are using this year for our holiday card:

And because I get a kick out of it; last year's video of Veronica's holiday photo shoot which includes many of the pictures we had to choose from to pick last year's card:

So...post your holiday cheer!!!!!

Dogster

Honored Member
Love the holiday card photos!!!!:love: The photos in the video are great, Veronica's expressions are hilarious!!!:D

I was planning on taking some Christmas photos of Shivon and Carmel today, if we take some good ones I'll make sure to post them.:):) Who knows, we might even make a holiday card!:p

DevonW

This is the temporary photo I'm using so far for our Christmas card while my backdrop stand is being fixed:

This is the card I'm using for my business it doesn't feature a dog this year (for once) but it's of one of Thor's charges that he has to help look after (he feeds Jaeger.)

MaryK

Honored Member
Jazzy and Veronica LOVED the Christmas Card Photos, Santa looks quite chuffed to have the beautiful Veronica on his knee:love: The Video was great, Veronica's expressions where priceless!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVED wear her hat started to slip off, so funny:LOL: She's a great model though, so patient, well apart from the odd 'OMD is she still at it" expression:LOL:

BTW rather have Veronica coming down my chimney with my presents than Santa Clause:love: I'll leave her some kibble and purified water!!!!!!!!!