Thread Title - The Holiday Card Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by JazzyandVeronica, Dec 11, 2012.

1. JazzyandVeronica Experienced Member

I thought it would be fun to have a thread where we can all post the photos we are using on our holiday cards and/or festive photos of our dogs dressed up for the holidays!

To start I will share the 2 photos we are using this year for our holiday card:

And because I get a kick out of it; last year's video of Veronica's holiday photo shoot which includes many of the pictures we had to choose from to pick last year's card: your holiday cheer!!!!!
    648117, Linda A, Teddy Weddy and 3 others like this.

2. Dogster Honored Member

Love the holiday card photos!!!!:love: The photos in the video are great, Veronica's expressions are hilarious!!!:D

I was planning on taking some Christmas photos of Shivon and Carmel today, if we take some good ones I'll make sure to post them.:):) Who knows, we might even make a holiday card!:p
    MaryK and JazzyandVeronica like this.
  3. DevonW Well-Known Member

This is the temporary photo I'm using so far for our Christmas card while my backdrop stand is being fixed:

This is the card I'm using for my business it doesn't feature a dog this year (for once) but it's of one of Thor's charges that he has to help look after (he feeds Jaeger.)
    648117, luckylego, Linda A and 5 others like this.
  4. Dogster Honored Member

Fantastic photos!!!!!!!!!:D
  5. JazzyandVeronica Experienced Member

Great photos Devon!!!
    MaryK likes this.
  6. madeleine Experienced Member

Awh those are cute!!
    MaryK likes this.
  7. MaryK Honored Member

Jazzy and Veronica LOVED the Christmas Card Photos, Santa looks quite chuffed to have the beautiful Veronica on his knee:love: The Video was great, Veronica's expressions where priceless!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVED wear her hat started to slip off, so funny:LOL: She's a great model though, so patient, well apart from the odd 'OMD is she still at it" expression:LOL:

BTW rather have Veronica coming down my chimney with my presents than Santa Clause:love: I'll leave her some kibble and purified water!!!!!!!!!
    Dogster and madeleine like this.
  8. MaryK Honored Member

Fabulous Photos Devon:D(y)
    madeleine likes this.
  9. Teddy Weddy Well-Known Member

Awww i love them! I hope everyone had a great Christmas!?
    We used this as our card this year:
    Wow that came out BIG! lol
    648117, MaryK, luckylego and 4 others like this.
  10. southerngirl Honored Member

I love the picture Teddy, it's fantastic. Your a great photographer.:love:
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  11. Dogster Honored Member

That photo is AMAZING!!!!!!:D You are fantastic at photography!!!:)
    MaryK and southerngirl like this.
  12. Linda A Experienced Member

Great photos, everyone!
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  13. JazzyandVeronica Experienced Member

Awesome Teddy!!!! Love the snow caked around the mouth...such a cool photo!!!!
    MaryK, southerngirl and Dogster like this.
  14. MaryK Honored Member

Absolutely adorable brilliant photography(y):love: . Love the snow around the mouth!!!!!!!!!:love::love:
    Dogster likes this.