The ministry of silly walks

szecsuani

Experienced Member
I couldn't resist to post this here. I love it so much!
ROFLMBO

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqhlQfXUk7w[/MEDIA]

I love Monty Python!

marieke

We should have our own ministry of silly walks. Whoever can make their dog walk the funniest wins!

l_l_a

hehe not exactly a "funny walk" but it is related to walking and is somewhat funny: recently we were in the park and practicing heeling. I was paying close attention to my dog because I was working on something specific. I was watching him so intently that I walked straight into light pole and smacked my head.

Another time, it was the other way round. we were again practicing heeling, and because he has his head up looking at me when he heels, and it was at night and dark and I couldn't see the ground very clearly, he fell into a pot hole. It was totally my fault for not seeing that pot hole in his path, but it was at night and dark....I was very apologetic, I expected him to not trust me anymore!

luna may

It almost happened to me when I was reading a book... Thank god my friend came running yelling the typical "NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........", which made me jump to the side, completelly bewilderd, and when she looked back to see wether I was OK, she hit the stupid pole herself. What a noble self-sacrifice.
It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen :LOL:.