The Dog that Thinks is is a Squirrel.

CollieMan

Experienced Member
I saw this news item this morning. It's about a dog that has become quite adept at climbing trees. Now there is something that you don't see every day!

Source: BBC News

snooks

Experienced Member
This gives a whole new meaning to working on recall. Getting a water dog out of a pond at least doesn't involve technical climbing. :dogbiggrin:

yvonne

CollieMan;15621 said:
I saw this news item this morning. It's about a dog that has become quite adept at climbing trees. Now there is something that you don't see every day!

Source: BBC News
Oh this is just so funny!

Yesterday I saw something that made me stand back in disbelief. A tiny Jack Russell cross went up the ladder of a slide in the childrens park (it was really quite tall too!) and then slid down on her bottom. The owner was as amazed as the rest of us at training class as she had never done it before lol!

We are going to take a camera next week and tape it. We know she will do it as she repeated the stunt several times before being made to stop. She LOVED it :doglaugh:

sara

Staff member
I had a spaniel (Springer x Cocker) that would do all the playground equipment. she would even go up the chain ladders, if I did, walk across log bridges (that had gaps), go down slides. She was pretty cool. Alot of kids were envious of my dog!

storm22

Experienced Member
my old dog timex used to climb trees, shed always be up a tree somewhere, it made fun for going camping with her, cause she'd always follow