the baby girl

Cavalier

Well if all goes well we will soon have a new addition to our lives. she is about 2 weeks old in this picture and we should get her in another 5 weeks or so.
We are interested in a name for her if anyone has one that would suit her.
It's kind of hard naming a dog before we meet her tho.

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Awwww. ^^
Hmm, Tucker and Tessa(or Tess) has a nice ring to it. Lol. :dogsmile:
Congrats on the new pup!!!

marieke

How about Teddy or Tuppence (i love that word). Or if you want to start with a different letter: Beatrice (or Beatrix, after the Dutch queen), Sophie, Luna, Eilish, Cornelia, Maggy, Isa. Also: Marieke is a great name :dogtongue2: (it's pronounced as "Marieker" by the way)

luna may

What a sweetheart! :doghappy:

marieke;4716 said:
How about Teddy or Tuppence (i love that word). Or if you want to start with a different letter: Beatrice (or Beatrix, after the Dutch queen), Sophie, Luna, Eilish, Cornelia, Maggy, Isa. Also: Marieke is a great name :dogtongue2: (it's pronounced as "Marieker" by the way)
Hehehe :rolleyes:
Nice names... Can I add a few? Hmmm... What about Laila (Night), Cfira (Baby lioness), Iam (pronounced in one syllable as Eeam- Ocean), Sufa (Storm ;)), Cassie (just a name...), Tsemer (Wool), Oshri (My happiness), Sheleg (Snow), and mabe even Milkshake :D

You can also pick classic kids-movies names, such as Minnie, Tinkerbell, Marie (Sha la la la la... *Whistle whistle*), Pocahontas, Nala or Princess Fiona =P

I was pretty close- around here you're known as Marie-ke :doglaugh:

splitz831

I like milkshake...but I used to have a hamster with similar colours and I called her moo...lol...like a cow...