The Alaskan Malamute

warlawoo

Hello to the forum.

I was wondering how many have you had or has an alaskan malamute, just would be nice to get to know you and your woo's :) Please could you post a picture with you post if poss!

Cheers :dogph34r:

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
I dont' have one, but that IS one handsome dog you have there!! so here's my WOO!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!:yipi:AWESOME DOG!!!

warlawoo

Aww thanks! She is a beauty :) I love huskies anyway! :)

So...theres absolutely no-one with a mally??? lol and no one seems to answer you on these forums!?! :(

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
OH no, there ARE some mighty proud Mally lovers here! The welcome forum doesn't always get looked over by everyone here, (is why i sometimes scan for newbies who have posted, to welcome them,) but the other forums do !!

As a matter of fact, i think there is a thread dedicated to Mally lovers, maybe is under..."BREEDS"...look there. If you can't locate one, (try 'search', too) well, then start one!!

To find the various forums, click onto LOUNGE sign up there! ENJOY!! I sure do!
Beautiful dog!! wow!

snooks

Experienced Member
I bought my house from a Mally owner so I have all the hair and none of the gorgeous dog. :dogohmy: Does that count? I can at least be an honorary Mally-mommie. :msngiggle: They are gorgeous and I love the look but never thought I could keep a hard core Northern breed working dog like a Mal/Husky happy and I lived in Houston until recently. I didn't want to do that to a Northern breed b/c I thought it was TOO darn hot there.