Teeth cleanning

Dice Smith

All of the websites I've seen say that baking soda is nontoxic to dogs.:confused: I've been using it for her since she was 6months and she is 6 know never had any problem with it
It must just be a total myth then. Kodi never got sick from it either and most people on facebook say that's what they use to. I guess this is just another case of "don't believe everything you read"
Says the girl who can't keep her nose out of a book lol. :p (I'm an absolute bookworm, no, book junkie!!!)[/quote]

jacobite

Charlie came to us with one badly chipped tooth which has neer bothered him. We gie him dentastix, but he has one bad canine that needs to come out.

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Veronica rocks! That is one amazing dog to just lay there for all that! (y):D I brush my pups' teeth too, but can honestly say I don't do that good of a job. You win the prize!! Maybe it's all in the toothbrush -- still giggling, maybe I need to go get a Hello Kitty toothbrush and it will become their favorite pasttime, ya think? :ROFLMAO:

MaryK

Honored Member
I agree Jackie Veronica rocks!!!!!!!! She is one amazing young lady, she just lays there and actually ENJOYS having her teeth cleaned.(y):D I also brush, or rather attempt to brush, my two boys' teeth but Veronica definitely wins the prize paws down!!!!!!!:D(y)

Going to make my two watch this vid over and over, hopefully Veronica's excellent manners will rub off, and they too will be as good:D:rolleyes:

Having a good giggle over the Hello Kitty Toothbrush, maybe that's the secret????

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
Oh Thanks guys!!!

I think it is the toothbrush!! I mean when was the last time your dogs could say they had a little kitty cat in their mouths? :p:whistle::oops::LOL:

Seriously, I've just done her teeth close to every day since she was a puppy. I think I introduced the electric brush around 12 months.

MaryK

Honored Member
Oh Thanks guys!!!

I think it is the toothbrush!! I mean when was the last time your dogs could say they had a little kitty cat in their mouths? :p:whistle::oops::LOL:

Seriously, I've just done her teeth close to every day since she was a puppy. I think I introduced the electric brush around 12 months.
LOL with Ra Kismet 'kitty in his mouth' just a moment ago, he and Maeve playing chase, which ended up with Maeve half inside his mouth:sleep::p No cats were harmed though, it's considered 'fun' by the two of them.:rolleyes:

I started with Ra Kismet from day one and now several thousand days later he's still doesn't like having his teeth cleaned! Veronica, we need your help! Would you mind whispering in his ear that he needs to have sparkling white teeth and good breath please??? btw his breath is actually quite sweet but don't tell him that, I'm trying the 'gals like a chap to have good breath line' in the hopes he'll co-operate more.

Dogster

Honored Member
Great video!!!!:) I wish Shivon was half as patient as Veronica is...Five seconds into brushing and all the toothpaste is gone:confused::ROFLMAO:
I also think it's the brush...hmm...I have to find one like that...:p

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
I try to brush Remi's teeth but he doesn't have the patience to let me sit there and brush them for that long. Veronica is so well behaved, its amazing how calm she is the whole time!

MaryK

Honored Member
Awww Jazzy Veronica is well behaved, even if it's 'Whateva":D I've Dogster's problem, vanishing toothpaste,more toothpaste over me than in Ra Kismet's mouth:rolleyes: . Zeus co-operates though.