Teaching Recall

Adrianna & Calvin

Experienced Member
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Shivon=Second dog:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
OMG, get a deaf dog ... I can't go to the bathroom without him 'recalling' to me. I can't tell you how many times I've tripped over him, or he's stepped on the back of my flip flop ... When my landlord was here fixing something, he was like, this dog just follows me around looking at me! I'm like, welcome to my world, dude!

Bathroom Monitor.jpg

(and yes, the cat stares at me too! and the gate is because someone is Too Interested in the kitty box!)

Puppylove

OMG, get a deaf dog ... I can't go to the bathroom without him 'recalling' to me. I can't tell you how many times I've tripped over him, or he's stepped on the back of my flip flop ... When my landlord was here fixing something, he was like, this dog just follows me around looking at me! I'm like, welcome to my world, dude!

View attachment 1734

(and yes, the cat stares at me too! and the gate is because someone is Too Interested in the kitty box!)

:D:ROFLMAO::D:ROFLMAO:

I know the feeling!! I haven't been to the bathroom alone in 15Years!!!!

southerngirl

Honored Member
When Missy was younger she would get in my lap when I was going potty and she would get in the shower with me or stick her head in to drink the water. You would think the shower water was magical cause she had water in her water bowl:rolleyes:

Mutt

Experienced Member
haha A&C love the pic!
Boef has a thing for lying in the way when my mother starts cooking dinner.
We have a kitchen island (with the sink and kitchen dresser) and on the otherside of the pathway there is the stove. Boef always lies exactly at the point where my mother has to go the get from the sink to the stove in one straight line :D Now my mom is a total 'ninja' because she always manages to dodge Boef. :ROFLMAO:
Ooh and Mazzel is the second dog :rolleyes:

sara

Staff member
Umm, you all have NO IDEA what deaf dogs are like!!! You may THINK your dog follows you everywhere, but until you have the experience of a deaf dog following you, you really REALLY have no CLUE what A&C and I deal with.... LOL

Mouse and Boo both try to sleep on my feet when I'm doing anything but sitting... in which case, they are on my lap (and yes, they would even when I went to the bathroom, however, I have stopped that one!)...