Teaching An Old Dog A New Trick

Anneke

Honored Member
Aaaaww look at her smile!!! :love: She is so cute!

I am wondering if I could teach Jinx this. As she is a real scaredy pants when it comes to moving objects(meaning the lid of the suitcase) I really have to dig up my big suitcase....

Dogster

Honored Member
Aaaaww look at her smile!!! :love: She is so cute!

I am wondering if I could teach Jinx this. As she is a real scaredy pants when it comes to moving objects(meaning the lid of the suitcase) I really have to dig up my big suitcase....
Mmmhmm, Shivon is the same. It's hard to teach skateboard, shopping cart trick....:rolleyes:

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Bella was scared of the lid closing at first shes in general a nervous dog but in this case lots of treats = a happy dog lol

MaryK

Honored Member
Awwwwwwwwww Jenny you're one smart gal(y) Absolutely LOVE the way her nose and paw were out so CUTE:D And her smiley face:D

Must dig out an old suitcase and try with Ra Kismet:)

MaryK

Honored Member
:LOL: Two in one suitcase would be awesome but is there a suitcase large enough?

Could be the start/finish to a Dance with Dogs routine - Awesome - Leaving on a jet plane?

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Jennys the big lump lol she takes up the whole of the suitcase lol leaving no room for Bella, plus they both are use to lying at the same end of the suitcase haha