Talking To Dogs As If They Are Human.

Sarah Hunt

Every night I put Merlin to bed - he is sound asleep in Lounge, I will turn lights out say "Time for Bed" Go for a Wee and then you can have a piece of chicken. He will go out for a wee and come straight back in. It makes me smile everytime.

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
What a good boy!! Buddy could take a few lessons from your Merlin on this....hee hee!

Such a cute name for a dog, "Merlin". Love it!

running_dog

Honored Member
LOL If I'm working and have to go and get something from another room I'll say "I'm just going for (whatever) I won't be a minute" and Zac waits for me to come back, otherwise he'll follow me.

Sarah Hunt

What a good boy!! Buddy could take a few lessons from your Merlin on this....hee hee!

Such a cute name for a dog, "Merlin". Love it!
Thank u for your reply. When we were at training classes they asked us to write down all the words our dogs know - it`s surprising how many they do know! Our boys watch Merlin on TV. Went through loads of names and picked this one! suits him perfectly - when pants and socks go missing. LOL!

Fiona&Jack

Jack's a little different I turn all the lights of downstairs I let Jack out for the toilet he comes back in the house and legs it up the stairs, the first time he did it I wondered what was wrong untill I went into my room and found him tucked up in my bed with his head on my pillow and the duvet up to his shoulder all ready for bed I walked through the door and said "what's this", so Jack looks up at me gets up and moves over to the otherside of the bed to make room for me and he does this every night.
Awww :)

Attachments

Pawbla

Experienced Member
Dog understand most of our usual phrases directed to them. My dog gets "Wanna go eat?" "Wanna go for a walk?" "Wanna go potty?" and so on!