Sunglasses!

MaryK

Honored Member
Evie so COOOL!!!!!!!!!!:cool::D How did you manage to get her to wear them? Am going to try again with Ra Kismet:eek::rolleyes: . Must take a photo of Zeus wearing a pair though as he's so easy going he'll let me put anything on him.:cool:

Evie

Experienced Member
Put sunglasses NEAR her, Click & treat. Touch sunglasses on her head, click & treat. Repeat this step 50,000,000 times. Eventually she learnt that sitting REALLY REALLY still and letting me do what ever crazy things I like (such as putting sunglasses on her head) resulted in more treats. Clickers are awesome to be honest :p

MaryK

Honored Member
Thank you Evie. I tried but was a bit too 'forward', I left out the NEAR part and everything else:rolleyes: . Will take it as you have done, one step at a time. Guess I got 'lazy:( ' with Zeus just accepting without any fuss whatever I decided to dress him up in, all I have to do with him is put on whatever and he just accepts(y)

Couldn't agree more, clickers are awesome and guess what? I converted someone near here to clicker training! He's going to get a clicker for his little Toy Poodle YEAH! Next time I see him - distance neighbor met whilst walking Ra Kismet - am going to suggest he joins this Forum. Ran out of time after explaining how to use the clicker.:)

Dogster

Honored Member
Evie looks so cool with those sunglasses!!!:cool: LOVE IT!!!

Mouse looks hilarious (and cute!:love:) with the doggles, sara!!! Does she like to wear them???:)

Dogster

Honored Member
I was watching a talk show where they were talking about doggles, the hosts were trying to put them on some puppies... I felt really sorry for the puppies cuz they couldn't put them on LOL. They were stretching the puppies' faces out.:confused: I thought they would stay cross-eyed for life.:confused::LOL: