Sundog And The Pacifier

SD&B

Experienced Member
Thanks to Dogster for this really cool trick!

I have to get a better picture, but I wanted to share this one. I got this today for Sundog. I think it must taste bad, since it smells pretty nasty to me. How do babies do it? Of course, I haven't done the boiling yet that the instructions said to do.

SD&B

Experienced Member
That is so cute. Hmm.. I wonder if my sister would notice a missing pacifier(her daughters)
Sounds like a great option. I bet she wouldn't miss it, especially if they're a little older and moving around. I bet they lose stuff all the time ;)

Yeah, it felt weird standing in the aisle at Walmart looking at this stuff. There are so many options :confused:

SD&B

Experienced Member
Awwww!!!!! Post pics (and a video) when she knows the trick!!!!:) I can't wait to see it!!!!
She's got it. I just need a better picture. She already had a good hold. I'll definitely post a good picture when I get it. Any suggestions on a cute video?

Dogster

Honored Member
She's got it. I just need a better picture. She already had a good hold. I'll definitely post a good picture when I get it. Any suggestions on a cute video?
I think her holding it would be very adorable..... How about a baby bonnet??? LOL:p:ROFLMAO:

Oh sorry, I was on the school computer. The picture didn't show up.:oops: It's ADORABLE, by the way!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

SD&B

Experienced Member
I think her holding it would be very adorable..... How about a baby bonnet??? LOL:p:ROFLMAO:

Oh sorry, I was on the school computer. The picture didn't show up.:oops: It's ADORABLE, by the way!!!!!!!!!!!:love:
You nut! :D A baby bonnet would be adorable. (y) Thanks!

Now I just have to find one. :confused:

SD&B

Experienced Member
I just:rolleyes: noticed. Shivon has that pacifier!!! I got a 2 pack:ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I liked Shivon's and I didn't find anything I liked better. We also have Shivon's pink and purple one.

I don't think Sundog liked the taste at first. It did kinda' smell disgusting. :sick:

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
SQUEAL!! THIS TRICK *IS* JUST TOO TOO CUTE!!!

I DO HAVE TO TEACH THIS ONE!!! (leaves to buy pacifier..)

now, Dogster, where is that thread you had going on how to teach it?? Is it hard to teach?

Dogster

Honored Member
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!:love: I love how she looks up at you!!!!:)

Tigerlily, it's not hard to teach at all. I don't think I posted a thread about it, if I did, I can't find it.:cautious: If your dog already knows how to hold things, then it will be simple to teach. I used the same method as Kikopup to teach this. Hold it, drop, increase the duration.:D

sara

Staff member
Heck, if I could actually get my hand off what I'm asking Oliver to hold without him dropping it instantly, we MIGHT actually be able to teach a trick like this! He just refuses!

"No Mom, mouth is for food, not other crap!"

That's going to be his new Motto, I swear to DOG!

I cant even get him to give me the ball directly to hand half the time... he much prefers to throw the ball for me to catch it:rolleyes: which is a cute trick, in and of itself, but it's NOT holding onto the ball until I ask for it... though he will do that 1/4 of the time, if I keep pestering him to do it! LOL