Suitcase

Discussion in 'Dog Tricks' started by Evie, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Evie Experienced Member

Thanks to Tif & Bella for motivating us to do this trick!

I am so proud lol... however, now she goes and puts herself in the suitcase when ever she wants some attention :rolleyes:

Pawbla, KatieMarie, Anneke and 3 others like this.

2. vickih Well-Known Member

Oh that's cute!! Would never have thought of teaching that!
    SD&B likes this.
  3. Evie Experienced Member

nor would have I, but TifLovesBCs posted a video of it on her with her Bella.. It was just that cute that I had to teach it too! :p
    TiflovesBCs and SD&B like this.
  4. Dogster Honored Member

It's ADORABLE!!!!!:love: I really, REALLY need to teach this to Shivon, it's waaay too cute.:love:
    SD&B and Evie like this.
  5. SD&B Experienced Member

Oh, I need to teach this one. Evie was ultra cute doing that.:):):)
    Dogster and Evie like this.
  6. sara Moderator

Yay another one! Soooo cute!
    SD&B, Dogster and Evie like this.
  7. Pawtential Unleashed Experienced Member

Great job!!!

Wow Evie is so big! You'll have to update your profile pic! :D

How old is she now? Did you mean she is 28lbs now?
    Evie and Dogster like this.
  8. Evie Experienced Member

More like 35lbs lol. She's about 9 months. And there's nooooooooooooo way i'm updating that profile pic lol, it's too cute :p

I've got HEAPS of pics of her in my information section though, I update that fairly often :p
    Dogster likes this.
  9. Pawtential Unleashed Experienced Member

Ahhhhh - I see - great pics of her - never even thought to check there. :barefoot:

If she is 35lbs at 9 months - my guys are going to be huge...they are 30lbs at 17 weeks!
    Dogster likes this.
  10. Dogster Honored Member

OMD...:eek: Good luck, Pawtential. I think you're gonna have to walk your dogs in groups of 3, LOL:D
  11. Anneke Honored Member

Love that trick!! I just adore the nose sticking out!
    I did one session with my guys, But I need to give the lid extra attention. They are a bit fearfull of it. So it's going to take a little longer;)
    SD&B and Dogster like this.
  12. Dogster Honored Member

Same here.:) Starting with a big box...:rolleyes:
    SD&B likes this.
  13. Gripster Active Member

Love, love, love this trick. Thanks so much for videoing it for us!!!
  14. Evie Experienced Member

Anneke, Evie was terrified of the lid to begin with. But lots of food helps lol
  15. Dogster Honored Member

Yes, food helps with everything.:D
    SD&B likes this.
  16. jackienmutts Honored Member

Awww, that's so adorable! Now she needs a ticket and someplace to go!!! :D:LOL::ROFLMAO:
  17. TiflovesBCs Experienced Member

Well Done :) Too cute
    SD&B likes this.
  18. Anneke Honored Member

I am working on it;) Very slow and with loads of treats! I was able to let the lid rest on Cooper's back.
    It touched Jinx once, without her freaking out, so there is a lot of progress:D
  19. Evie Experienced Member

Nice work Anneke. Originally Evie was that scared of the top of the suitcase moving even an inch in her direction that I thought we'd never be able to do this trick , but with clicking and treating for just one inch at a time, we actually made really fast progress. One training session she was terrified of it.. then we took 2 days off, came back to it and all of a sudden, so long as she was getting treats, it wasn't scary any more. :p As soon as she could deal with me closing the lid on her, I did what Tif did and put a pile of REALLY yummy treats in the far corner of the suitcase, closed the lid and told Evie to 'go find' (her cue to search for a treat or toy). All of a sudden it didn't matter that the suitcase lid was touching her as there were so many treats involved lol. :rolleyes: Now I have troubles keeping her OUT of the suitcase :cautious: :whistle:
    SD&B, Anneke and Dogster like this.
  20. madeleine Experienced Member

Nice trick. I'm also working on this with Dazzle