Stuck On Easter Trick

southerngirl

Honored Member
I'm teaching well attempting to teach Missy to carry an Easter basket than when she gets that down I want to teach her to Easter egg hunt(carry the basket than put it down to pick up an plastic egg and place it in the basket.) Problem is I can't get her to walk with it in her mouth. I've tried tossing it than calling her when she picked the basket up, but she just drops it than comes to me. How can I get her to carry the basket around?

southerngirl

Honored Member
Thanks tigerlily for the threads they're very helpful. I finally got Missy to walk around with the basket, I'm going to use the "pick up toys" to teach her to put Easter eggs in the basket.

southerngirl

Honored Member
I was showing my friend that I finally got Missy to pick the basket up and walk with it, Missy picked up the basket and started walking around the house with it, it was so cute. She got lots of praise for walking with it. My family can't wait to see the finished trick either. Sadly though I probably won't have the trick done before Easter cause I'm having Surgery on my foot tomorrow. I will record it once Missy has learned the whole trick.