Spotlight/birthday Vids

rouen

Experienced Member
I know several people on Youtube have done spotlight type videos for their dogs. I did one for Dingo's birthday about two years ago, he performed a few of his tricks, including skateboard.

Has anyone else done a spotlight/birthday vid for their dogs?

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
ADORABLE! LOVED IT!

Your dog is too irresistibly cuuuuuute! What kind of dog is it? I looked on your info, but, like most members, you didn't do a write-up on your dog there.
at any rate, whatever type of dog that is, it is one incredibly good looking dog-------WHAT a sweet and very very expressive face!!
and YOU HAVE DONE GREAT TEACHING TRICKS!!

rouen

Experienced Member
Thanks Dogster and Tigerlily.
No Tigerlily, Dingo was born in November and Dasy was born in January.
The lady I got him from when he was a puppy said he was a cocker/lab/shih tzu/chihuahua/terrier mix, and I think there is some ACD in his background. At 6 weeks old the biggest puppy in his litter looked like a 12 week old black chow, the run looked like a 3 week old black cocker, the rest were very labby looking.

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
WHAT a fascinating mix there!! So your dogs are currently 6 years old, like the video says? Is that right?

GREAT LOOKING DOGS, just love their faces!:love:

Dice Smith

Yes, yes, OMG yes!!! I just celebrated Sir Kodiak Bear's fifth birthday on June 9. I went all out this year and threw him a HUGE party lol. :D We had so much fun. I actually made two videos, one documenting his party and one a tribute video documenting his life so far. Here they are:

Btw: My cat Jelly Bean actually shares the same birthday with him lol :p
And rouen I can't wait to watch your video cause I'm at home right now and can't watch videos off of dial up. :cry: As soon as I can get to high speed internet I'm so watching your video! ;)
My chihuahua T.C's birthday was June 10. He turned ten. He's growing up too fast. :( Here's his birthday video:
As you can tell, June is a very busy month for me lol :LOL: And perhaps they're a bit too spoiled? :D Wait.... Nope. That's not possible.(y)