Sort Of New :) - Greetings From Florida

shaktishiloh

Hello everyone,

We've been here for over 2 years now, but haven't been around much lately (super busy training the doggies and their humans). So this is a little reintroduction on a newly updated Dog Trick Academy website. We love the changes.

Some of you might still remember us... If not - here are some of our tricks with Shakti (Shiloh Shepherd female) and our little guy Chopper (English Cocker Spaniel - working type):

More to come real soon so please stay fine-tuned! :)

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hey! How the heck did I miss this thread????? :eek: Whoah I must work too much! LOL. :D Nice to see you back to the DTA Lexi! Shakti was on the old DTA Frontpage and is an amazing dog!!! Keep up the good work Lexi!

shaktishiloh

Hey! How the heck did I miss this thread????? :eek: Whoah I must work too much! LOL. :D Nice to see you back to the DTA Lexi! Shakti was on the old DTA Frontpage and is an amazing dog!!! Keep up the good work Lexi!
We can be quite sneaky, heh heh :) LOL Glad to be back Jean! Thank you so much for the warm welcome. :) We will continue to work on things - too much fun NOT to work.

The goofy crew from Florida: Lexi and the doggies: Shakti and Chopper (also known as Choppertonio Banderas...
)