Sorry about the spam(and the absence!) everyone!

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Hi DTA members! Just wanted to apologize for my somewhat lengthy absence. Geez, it just takes a few days for the spammers to go wild. I wish there was a better way to do away with them. Anyway, I've been gone for a while...working full time and going to school full time has completely killed any free time I have in my life. I'm pretty drained and ready for this semester to be over. Ugh.

Anyway, be patient with me!! I promise I will be working on removing all the spam messages, blogs, etc as soon as I can. I know it's annoying. I will get on it and delete it as soon and as quickly as I can get to it!!

Sorry again, everyone. Hope you and your pets are all doing well! :) Happy clicking!

rouen

Experienced Member
I'm so happy to see this site hasn't been completely abandoned.
Dont let college stress you too much, it can really knock you off your game.

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Definitely not abandoned. :) Jean is very busy with his business, so he's not on as often anymore, and I'm not sure what has happened to the other moderators...? Kind of sad to not see any of them anymore; they were all here around the time that I first joined....
Trying not to stress.
One of my dogs has decided to make herself my "backup alarm", lol. She's been handy this past week; for some reason my alarm hasn't been going off...fortunately Mud is always there to wake me up on time every morning. Lol! :doglaugh:

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Getting to the end of the work season and I will be back online full time come winter. I will see what I can do to put a stop to the spam.

rouen

Experienced Member
tx_cowgirl;22606 said:
...One of my dogs has decided to make herself my "backup alarm", lol. She's been handy this past week; for some reason my alarm hasn't been going off...fortunately Mud is always there to wake me up on time every morning. Lol! :doglaugh:
I wish mine would do that. Instead they just lay there and give me looks like "why are you getting up?"

Is there a chance of another trick contest once you're all back? :msngrin: