Some Quotes, Some Pictures, And A Whole Lotta Love!

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
One night when I was in a creative mood I decided to make this collaboration of quotes and pictures of Mud and Zeke. Didn't turn out exactly as I wanted it, had some minor little editing things that could've been improved...but it would require too much work--resizing every photo, starting completely over...so yeah. Looks fine to me, lol. Also realized I should've added one more pic of Mud, and another quote...maybe later. :) I want to have it enlarged and framed to hang on the wall. ^^

Whaddya think? :)

Attachments

reveuse

those are awesome! you should totally frame that! ....... I really LOVE the last quote - so so true!

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Looks cool. I think it could even be used as a journal cover :)

P.S. After you upload an image you can attach it full screen to your message if you want. :) I edited your post and did it for you.

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Thanks guys!
And thanks for fixing the picture, Jean! :) It WOULD be a good journal cover; wonder how I'd go about having that done...

I did a horizontal version of it for the wallpaper on my computer. ^^

sara

Staff member
What an inspired idea! they look great, the quotes are awesome, and I would soooo frame it! I wish I could get proffessional photo's done of my dogs, unfortunately, neither Zoe or Oliver would appreciate it... Scout and Mouse thoroughly enjoyed their photoshoot for a deaf dog photo book, however! (My deaf girls are FAMOUS!!!)

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Lol thanks! I came prepared with tennis balls, so Z wasn't the least bit worried, and of course Mudflap just wanted to love everyone. I got them done last year. Love love love them. I want some more done, but pictures are so expensive. >< I take a lot of pics myself, but I am in NOOOOOO way a "PHOTOGRAPHER."

Definitely going to frame it. :)
Hey, what's the name of the deaf dog book? Or have any links so we can see these pics of Scout and Mouse? :)

sara

Staff member
Lol thanks! I came prepared with tennis balls, so Z wasn't the least bit worried, and of course Mudflap just wanted to love everyone. I got them done last year. Love love love them. I want some more done, but pictures are so expensive. >< I take a lot of pics myself, but I am in NOOOOOO way a "PHOTOGRAPHER."

Definitely going to frame it. :)
Hey, what's the name of the deaf dog book? Or have any links so we can see these pics of Scout and Mouse? :)
Sure, I'll start a thread!

I'm getting pretty good, sometimes! LOL I got a new, really good camera (still point and shoot, but 10 times better than my last... I still need A TON of practice!!!

reveuse

I want to get some done of Ro...... I'll have to find a nice very very tolerant very FEMALE photographer to do it though.